Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone have any IKEA Bekvam step stools or similar they want to get rid of?

I'm on the lookout for step stools for the toddler so she stops dragging chairs around to get up to counters and sinks etc! Thought I'd ask…

Started by Emily

1 Oct 4, 2023
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Free coffee table

Free coffee table - wood with tiled top. Dimensions are 92cm long x 51cm deep x 42cm high. Legs can be removed. Collection from the Ladder.…

Started by Rachel

0 Oct 4, 2023

Free black and white striped rug

IKEA Gorlose rug - 133 x 195cm. Available for collection from Duckett Road on the ladder.

Started by Rachel

1 Oct 2, 2023
Reply by Rachel

Any takers for these two items

Having a mini clear out so offering these here.  The light bulb light needs tinkering with as it didn't work last time I tried it but proba…

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 1, 2023

Jars needing to be filled again!

Hi all, I have 10 jars ready to be filled again with pickles, jams or whatever you're making! They are different sizes.  Ready to be collec…

Started by Ruth

0 Sep 30, 2023

Pram or buggy wanted for old dog

Our old dog (a Cavalier King Charles spaniel) loves the park but finds the walk there very difficult.  Would anyone have an old pram (for p…

Started by Fiona E

2 Sep 30, 2023
Reply by Fiona E

Gardener recommendations

Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a gardener? we need to have a new hedge put in and have been let down by current one. thank you 

Started by gmac

1 Sep 29, 2023
Reply by Don

Anyone want a free single futon?

I was about to take it to the dump, but it still has life in it as a camping/spare bed. It's a bit dusty and the cover has a few marks (can…

Started by Maddy

3 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Maddy

Storage wall system

IKEA system with uprights, shelves and  baskets of different sizes. Available from this Sunday to-Friday next week once brought down from w…

Started by Isabel Silva

1 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Jam Ross

Shelves and storage system

Final items after moving out, all good clean condition, needs to be pick up by tomorrow Sunday 3rd September, let meninos if interested asa…

Started by Isabel Silva

2 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Jam Ross

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service