Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE | Internal Metal Letter Box Brush Cover with Flap – Black

Wouldn't fit our door, lost the packaging so cant return - unused - would rather it went to a good hoe than went to fill. Details as per A…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by Hugh

To Give Away - London Review of Books Newspaper

Can anyone make any use of 21 editions or the London Review of Books? Most of the last years. Xmas reading?  Let me know if interested and…

Started by Nicky

4 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Nicky

Rack Bolt Security Star Keys Offered

Just clearing out some rubbish and came across these security kets which are no loner any use to us. I thought they might be handy to someo…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Cake decorating equipment and books to give away

Is anyone in the area interested in cake decorating? I'd like to give away a pile of cake decorating books, both modern and old fashioned o…

Started by Robyn

5 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by Robyn

Wood for raised beds etc

Hello, I've got lots of old wooden joists from my decking in better condition than I expected (the decking on top has gone as that was rott…

Started by Tom A

1 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Justin Guest

Free: Wardrobe N11, Bounds Green

We received this free from the HaringayOnline site; so now it's time to give it back. Wardrobe with hanging space on the left and compartm…

Started by Zaza

7 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Zaza

Moving Boxes

Does anyone have some they want to get rid of? I need a few to store some stuff! Can collect :) - Paul

Started by Paul Harding

1 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Dave W

Laptop Case needed

I am looking for a Laptop bag (classic one) for my new laptop (HP).Anyone has a spare one who wants to give away for free (length side has…

Started by Cati Junk

2 Jan 11, 2019
Reply by Cati Junk

Ikea bag of fabric to give away

Hi, I have a bulging ikea bag of fabric to give away to anyone who wants it.  It is literally a mixed bag, including: fabric scraps (for k…

Started by Robyn

8 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Sujan Nandanwar

large fitted wardrobe - needs dismantling

The wardrobe fits across a chimney breast and the alcoves on either side. t There are 4 sections, each section 80cm x240, 2 doors to each s…

Started by Liesbeth de Block

1 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service