Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free bunkbed

Standard single bunkbed (3'0'' x 6'3'') to go this week. Some wear and tear but generally in good condition. With or without mattresses.

Started by Julia

3 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by January Omotajo

Free - king size pine bed frame

Giving away a sturdy pine king size bed frame (nb just the frame, not the mattress that's also in the photo).  The frame is 152cm wide, 211…

Started by Marion Gray

1 Oct 13, 2023
Reply by Liz M

Jars again!

I've now got 11 jars, small, medium and large sizes. If you'd like some or all of them, let me know. Otherwise will put in recycle bin. 

Started by Ruth

0 Oct 12, 2023

Free - storage cabinet 2 of 2

Giving away a single wood-effect cabinet with a hinged door (don't be fooled by the fact it looks like 3 drawers) and a single shelf inside…

Started by Marion Gray

0 Oct 11, 2023

Ikea double bed and mattress- easy to assemble

A metal frame Ikea double bed and mattress- free for collection from Burgoyne Road

Started by Louise

1 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by Louise

Curtains looking for a home

We have two pairs of curtains heading for the recycling unless someone is interested.  The first pair are handmade cream: L: 190cm x W:200c…

Started by Lou

1 Oct 8, 2023
Reply by Lou

Large Hamster cage available

H41 x W69.5 x D46cm see description for suitability  https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/pets-at-home-wire-grey-hams.. Cage is in good…

Started by Adamfz

0 Oct 7, 2023

Garden Table and Chairs looking for a home

We have a patio/garden table and two chairs free to a good home if there are any takers. The legs are missing the little rubber feet undern…

Started by Lou

8 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Lou

Bubble wrap wanted

Hi folks, If anyone is looking to unburden themselves of bubble wrap, I'm always on the hunt, so do let me know. Similarly, any boxes of ar…

Started by NickM

4 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by NickM

Free wooden sideboard

Solid wood sideboard with 2 drawers. The dimensions are 100cm wide x 46cm deep x 74cm high. The surface and the surface of the shelf have a…

Started by Rachel

3 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Rachel

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service