Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have a pressure washer I could borrow for an afternoon?

Looking to clean my very small patio...happy to pick up and drop off...thanks...

Started by HST

6 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Free antique furniture: glass topped wooden cabinet and display case

Hi. Is anyone interested in some furniture? It’s really beautiful but we’re having work done in the house and it will be surplus to require…

Started by Priya

2 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by David Martin

Cat Litter Tray to Give Away - Come and Collect

Hi there, We got this litter tray from this website for our cat, but it isn't the right size for the litter liners that we tend to use. If…

Started by Ivan Brett

0 Apr 17, 2019

FREE - Slimline dishwasher

Indesit dishwasher - 450mm wide. Oldish model but has hardly been used and in perfect working order. Pickup from Seymour Road

Started by BadaBing

0 Apr 15, 2019

FREE Hardback cookery books

I have a pile of around 40 hardback cookery books - all in very good condition. Free to collect from N15 - I'd love someone to take the who…

Started by franmouse

3 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by franmouse

Free double bed, with storage drawer

Hi. I’ve got a pine double bed frame plus mattress to give away. One large storage drawer underneath. There is some damage to the drawer bu…

Started by Priya

1 Apr 14, 2019
Reply by Sas Stewart

Wanted to borrow basic 1/4" reel to reel player deck to check what's on my old tapes

Hi I want to check what's on some old reels..does anyone have a 1'4" reel to reel deck I could borrow one weekend or weekday? Willing to pa…

Started by Barbara

0 Apr 13, 2019

Free Single Bed Base

This steel single bed base can be dismantled for storage or transportation.

Started by Gillian Price

1 Apr 12, 2019
Reply by Kayla's

Free book cases

Two Ikea book cases/shelves to give away. A couple of white paint marks on them One is Dx392mm Wx414mm Hx1457mm other is Dx280mm Wx400mm Hx…

Started by Jamie W

2 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Jamie W

FREE: carpet and underlay offcuts

2 larger offcuts of underlay: 95x135cm & 69x109cm and a bag of mixed offcuts of carpet and underlay maybe useful for someone--perhaps f…

Started by UmPixie

1 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by re johnson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service