Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free wardrobe - needs to go ASAP

Free wardrobe - no longer fits due to house reconfiguration. Needs to be picked up ASAP! Can’t seem to upload the photo so dm for details.…

Started by Char.B

2 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Kayla's

4 pieces of wood (possibly fence posts) FREE

We recently had a fence put in and have been left with 4 pieces of wood varying from 1 metre to 2 metres. If you need for anything then DM…

Started by Audreyp

3 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Audreyp

Proxy voter needed - May EU elections

Husband & I are on hols during the voting for EU elections, would anyone in the area of the Ladder be prepared to be a proxy for us bot…

Started by V&M

6 Apr 26, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

foot pump for air beds or other inflatables- offer

offering a manual foot pump which we used for our airbed 

Started by olivia festy

4 Apr 25, 2019
Reply by olivia festy

Paving Slabs - Free to Collector

Hi everyone. We have approx 20-25 Paving slabs in grey concrete 450x450mm available if they are of use to anyone? Could be cleaned up and…

Started by M

0 Apr 24, 2019

bricks

Free for anyone interested. Humpty Dumpty sat on our wall and so we have a lot of bricks as a result. If anyone interested  in a  project,…

Started by dm

2 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by Geraldine B

Stack of The Garden magazine free - published circa 2001 - a pile about 2 feet high

The Garden is the journal of the Royal Horticultural Society.  The magazines are a few years old but plants haven't change much in that tim…

Started by Jez Phillips

0 Apr 22, 2019

Free wood

Happy Easter everyone, I've just ripped out my garden decking and all the wood is available to take from my front garden. Please text Tim o…

Started by Alice D

0 Apr 21, 2019

Free turf for collection - 3 rolls

I’ve got three and a bit rolls left over, one square metre per roll, Payne’s premium grade. They were freshly delivered this morning so sho…

Started by Tris

4 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by Tris

Free Victorian fireplaces available

Morning, I have the parts of two original fireplaces from my house available for anyone who wants to take any items away. Neither are comp…

Started by Alice D

2 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Alice D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service