Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Bookcase

White wooden bookcase. Solid wood - will not bend with the weight of your books! Good condition. Free for collection but needs to be collec…

Started by Alex

2 May 6, 2019
Reply by Alex

Do you have a double air bed I could borrow?

Does anyone have a double air bed I could borrow until Wednesday at the latest?  I am moving out of my flat on Wednesday and have just put…

Started by Alice

1 May 4, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Free Piano and Wardrobe.

Hi all, I have 2 pieces of furniture I don't need anymore. Both are free, but both are on a 2nd floor of  a terrace and involves quite a fe…

Started by Paul Harding

1 May 3, 2019
Reply by Paul Harding

Anyone need a full size cardboard bike box?

Faced with the task of trying to get a full size cardboard bike box into the recycling bin, it would be an awful lot easier if I could give…

Started by Marion Gray

2 May 3, 2019
Reply by Becky

FREE 2- Seater Sofa (Dark Brown)

This 2-seater sofa is comfortable, sturdy and in good condition but we are having a baby and need the space! Needs to go ASAP... Smoke-fre…

Started by Tanyeem H

0 May 2, 2019

Quadro Climbing Frame Building Kit offered

I'm offering this very old, very used, fairly grubby but still rather good Quadro climbing frame building kit.  It's about 30 years old and…

Started by Tom A

2 May 1, 2019
Reply by Amit

Daler Downey acrylic paint tubes - sorry these are gone now

I have a range of colours partially used but enough to make quite a few good paintings with.   

Started by Geraldine B

1 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by Geraldine B

2 x double airbeds for free, plus battery powered pump and nozzles

2 double air beds to give away.  Plus battery powered pump with adaptor nozzles. Let me know if you're interested.

Started by Jez Phillips

11 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by Geraldine B

Wanted: high-sided cot for guests

We have visitors from Germany staying at our home in N4 for 4 nights (10-13 May). They have a very young child and we'd like to provide the…

Started by James H.

0 Apr 27, 2019

worms suitable for wormery- wanted

Hi, I found a wormery on the street and am looking for materials so that I can put it to use, if anyone has wormery worms or neutralising w…

Started by olivia festy

4 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by olivia festy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service