Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free soil

I have just put in a patio and now have lots of excess soil to get rid of.  The soil has been excavated from under the decking, concrete p…

Started by Danielle

0 Jul 24, 2019

Free - Toddler's bed hardly used

Started by maggie

7 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by maggie

FREE - 2msq Howdens flooring

Small amount - approx. 2msq - of Howden's engineered real wood flooring. For collection in Crouch End.

Started by Gill Martin

1 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Con

Free: large quantity of used laminate flooring

We are taking up our laminate floor and need to dispose of it. The total amount available is about 23 sq metres - some of it has obviously…

Started by andy thomas

0 Jul 21, 2019

Free 4 drawer filing Cabinet

A good quality Remington Rand 4 drawer filing cabinet 47 cm wide 71 cm deep and 132 cm tall. one locking key. A quantity of top hung suspen…

Started by Gerry N

1 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Gerry N

Free: 2 x console tables, 1 x vintage wardrobe

We have 2 x console tables and 1 x vintage wardrobe which need to go ASAP, if anyone wants them. A console table would fit in a car, wardro…

Started by V&M

2 Jul 19, 2019
Reply by patricia mary fairbrother

TAKEN - Free shelves/speakers

Hi I have a set of Shelfstore solid pine shelves available to a good home. These are 218x80x18 cm with 9 adjustable shelves. Sorry, no phot…

Started by KB75

5 Jul 16, 2019
Reply by KB75

Free Garden Table

I have a garden table to give away. Its white plastic with a hole in the centre for a parasol. Legs come off to transport.  Collect from E…

Started by bamako

0 Jul 15, 2019

Free cycle - camping stove with spare gas canisters

hello all, can anyone make use of a single burner camping stove with spare gas cartridges. Moving house and having a clear out.

Started by Melisa puga

2 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Camilla Mansson Mitchell

Very small job for someone local (Stroud Green area) with a drill and reasonable price?

I have 3 small curtain rails (poles)  that needs hanging (6 screws each and I have those as they came with the rail) and 2 plastic vent cov…

Started by Anka

1 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Con

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service