Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free hello kitty bike for 5yo ish to good home

My daughter has outgrown her hideously pink hello kitty bike which she still loves. We were kindly given it ourselves and so would like to…

Started by Elakarel

4 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by M Jones

Free: 11+ Verbal Reasoning Book

Just found when tidying up - it is as good as new.

Started by Mags

1 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by Justin Guest

Free - Insulation Board for loft/floors

Hi, I have almost two full sheets of PIR insulation board, 2400 x 1200 x 100 to give away (I can leave on the street to ensure social dista…

Started by peter

2 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by peter

Car battery jump starter to borrow

Hi all. It seems I left the lights on in my car and the battery is flat and it won't start. Does anyone have a jump starter battery pack I…

Started by AndrewAW1

3 Apr 13, 2020
Reply by AndrewAW1

Free Wardrobe

Wooden wardrobe painted pale blue in good but used condition.  It was for my young daughter so I added a middle shelf and relocated the rai…

Started by Leanne

0 Apr 13, 2020

Looking For Some Sand

Anyone got a few bags of builders (sharp) sand at all? I thought I had a few bags, turns out they are three bags of sub base material. Not…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Apr 12, 2020

Offered: Lg Food Waste Bin

Anyone need a large foodwaste bin? You are welcome to this one (on the right), no handle but otherwise dos the job. 

Started by Justin Guest

0 Apr 12, 2020

Free Stuff

I have a table and 4 chairs and a bed to give away if anyone wants to pick it up in Enfield.

Started by Bill Roger John

2 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by Bill Roger John

Cherry tomato seedlings Free/Swap

Hi all, We grew too many cherry tomato seedlings this year. If you have any seedlings or seeds to swap that'd be even better and if not, yo…

Started by Aligator

2 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by BC

Garden Soil Sieve to Borrow/Rent?

Hi all, I was wondering if I could borrow/rent from any of you a soil siever, like the ones below: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Garden+Soil

Started by Marc Pujol

2 Apr 12, 2020
Reply by Marc Pujol

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service