Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

c2 Rowing Machine to borrow/buy

It's a bit of a long shot, but does anyone own a concept2 rowing machine that they no longer use?

Started by Tosh

0 Apr 4, 2020

Free Zanussi electric oven - fitted type

Free to a good home, a Zanussi fitted oven that is surplus to requirements. It is used and in good condition with its racks and what not. I…

Started by Ali

2 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by Ali

Make a positive step and make or update your will

Believe me that I am not reacting in a silly way to this virus situation but I feel bound to share an idea with you all. Since my dad died…

Started by Geraldine B

5 Apr 3, 2020

Excel Skills Needed

Anyone out there who is really good with Excel, has a bit of time and willing to share some of it to put an Excel model together. I may be…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Jonathan Shalom

Cuttings of geraniums or petunias wanted

The covid crisis is threatening to destroy my gardening dreams along with everything else.  I have coveted numerous plants when getting fre…

Started by Jonathan Dunne

4 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by josephine

Free medium size painted wooden mirror

Hello I'm doing a clear out with all this time at home. Very nice wooden mirror. Painted a very nice off white colour. Nice thick wooden mi…

Started by Steph

3 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Steph

Anyone need any books?

I  have a bag of books, mostly novels, a few art books. They were to go to the Oxfam bookshop but I am age restricted from going out. I wou…

Started by Stella Cattini

2 Apr 3, 2020
Reply by Steph

Paint samples to give away - Dulux and Valspar - FREE

When we were picking paint samples I was surprised by the cost and the relatively large amount in each pot. We only used a small amount on…

Started by Alice B

2 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by sara leviten

Free Ikea desk with cupboards and drawer for collection

We're upgrading our home office and have an old Ikea desk we no longer need. The top is a little damaged and would benefit from some TLC, b…

Started by Tom C

1 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Leanne

Heavy duty bubble wrap going free

Hi, I've got a load of heavy duty (i.e. large bubble) bubble wrap going. I'm on Falkland if anyone wants it - I can leave it in the front g…

Started by adamvietnam

0 Apr 2, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service