Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Small hand held vacuum cleaner - FREE

Free Small  hand held vacuum cleaner. Good for stairs , cars etc.  I'm based on Effingham Rd if you'd like to collect.

Started by bamako

4 May 25, 2020
Reply by bamako

Fold up table FREE

I have this fold up  table to give away.  It folds up and has a handle to carry it around. Its original use is as a wallpaper pasting tabl…

Started by bamako

7 May 25, 2020
Reply by bamako

3 Garden fences to give away

free to anyone that wants

Started by Sam

4 May 24, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

Free bamboo stakes

Cutting back my bamboo. Lots of stakes of all sizes in front garden to grab if you need any. 34 Quernmore Road. Help yourself!

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

10 May 23, 2020
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Long cardboard box to give away

Have a long sturdy cardboard box if anyone can find any use for it? Might be useful for kids to play with? It did have a keyboard in it.

Started by Koma

0 May 23, 2020

To give away - 30th birthday decorations

We have some 30th birthday banners / bunting that we no longer need (sadly no longer 30). If anyone is having a 30th birthday and needs som…

Started by Alice B

2 May 23, 2020
Reply by Caroline Jones

Book swapping

Hi, I have about 30 books to give away, mostly literature / current fiction, and a couple of French books.  Would anyone be interested in d…

Started by A

7 May 23, 2020
Reply by Samantha

Assorted jars - free

Hi - I have about 20 assorted glass jars with lids free to a good home. Outside 26 Cavendish Road. Please feel free to collect. Tim

Started by timh

0 May 23, 2020

Volunteer sewer wanted

The local food bank is very short of nappies, and I have some washable ones that I would like to donate. However, the velcro and elastics n…

Started by Elizabeth

1 May 22, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

Trellis fence to give away

Hi there, I have some spare panels of trellis fence to give away. Should anyone wants them please contact me, you will need to come and col…

Started by Victoria

8 May 22, 2020
Reply by Rosemary Dunne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service