Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,860)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assorted jars - free

Hi - I have about 20 assorted glass jars with lids free to a good home. Outside 26 Cavendish Road. Please feel free to collect. Tim

Started by timh

0 May 23, 2020

Volunteer sewer wanted

The local food bank is very short of nappies, and I have some washable ones that I would like to donate. However, the velcro and elastics n…

Started by Elizabeth

1 May 22, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

Trellis fence to give away

Hi there, I have some spare panels of trellis fence to give away. Should anyone wants them please contact me, you will need to come and col…

Started by Victoria

8 May 22, 2020
Reply by Rosemary Dunne

Quality Cot bed to give away for free

Well kept, clean and stable Ikea cot bed to give a away as our daughter has grown out of it. the style is similar to the Sundvik model http…

Started by IloveHarringay

2 May 22, 2020
Reply by Sixfaces

Hazel bush to give away

This self-sown bush is in a pot, and is about 1 metre high.  Has been watered regularly so lots of healthy-looking leaves.  It was cut back…

Started by Marian Leatherby

2 May 21, 2020
Reply by Ben

Microwave - anyone selling or looking to take one to fix or repair

Hi all, My microwave just gave up the ghost at the worst time :D Loath to chuck it on landfill and have searched Harringayonline for mender…

Started by TTTH

6 May 21, 2020
Reply by John D

Thistle multi plaster

Hi,  I know that finishing plaster is hard to buy right now. I have a bag (opened yesterday) of 25kg thistle multi finish that I needed t…

Started by Metso

2 May 21, 2020
Reply by Metso

Bed frames for free

Hi we have 2 single bed frames in good condition to give away (matresses not included). They both have storage belo and wheels. Pictures at…

Started by Christian

4 May 20, 2020
Reply by Christian

Free copper pan cleaner fluid

Free copper cleaner. Used a little bit almost full. I don’t have copper pans any more. 

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

4 May 19, 2020
Reply by Maddy

Offered Lamona Oven - Needs repair

Would anyone like a newish (2.5 years old) Lamona 3406 single oven which is in need of repair?  I'm pretty sure that it just needs a new ti…

Started by Tom A

0 May 18, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service