Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,925)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free jam jars

I’ve been collecting empty jars for someone who no longer wants them - before I put them in the recycling is there anyone out there who doe…

Started by Julie

3 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by Julie

free baby furniture + wardrobe

toddler's grown and we are giving away 1 child bed 1 chest of drawers, with bathtub and changing station on top 1. wardrobe please see pho…

Started by panta nores

2 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by panta nores

Free: Rubble Sacks

I have a sack full of rubble sacks if any one can make use of them. Free. Message me **Now taken**

Started by Justin Guest

2 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Justin Guest

FREE Ikea shelving unit (white)

Hi I've got a white Ikea shelving unit that I no longer need, in excellent condition. Its 147cm x 147cm, depth is 39cm. My son used it for…

Started by Mandip

7 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Alex O'Rourke

Free: two Ikea Oxberg glass doors

I've got two white Ikea Oxberg glass doors to give away. They fit the Ikea Billy bookcases. They come with the hinges and fittings, though…

Started by Alan C.

3 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Wafa

Girls bike for sale (Ages 8-12)

I have a Elswick (British made) girls bike to give-away. Condition overall good but the gears will need adjusting and the rear wheel has a…

Started by mrpye

0 Jul 5, 2020

FREE Baby toys suitable for 6 -18 m old

Shape sorter with all the pieces.  Sortable rings. Cube with lots of activities to do. Able to be picked up with social distancing. We're…

Started by Leanne

0 Jul 5, 2020

Pressure washer to borrow for a couple of days?

Hi Planning on doing a bit of a garden clean up. Would anyone be kind enough to lend me (a very careful person!) their pressure washer to s…

Started by James Ingram

2 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Free items

IKEA flower light 2 toddler winter jackets 12-18 and 18-24 1 bagless Hoover  

Started by Mich Tka

1 Jul 4, 2020
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Free Gazebo

I have a Gazebo to give away. Its been used a few times and I think one of the poles is a little bent but it still works ok. The hooks that…

Started by bamako

3 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by bamako

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service