Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,925)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free 2 wooden shelves

Free 2 Wooden shelves, the brackets are attached. See pics 90cm long and 20cm deep. The depth of the bracket  is 15cm.   One shelf has miss…

Started by bamako

1 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by bamako

Vintage sewing machine with built-in cabinet to give away

Hello, Please get in touch in case you are interested in a lovely vintage Singer sewing machine (early 1960s) with its built-in cabinet. It…

Started by Mary

2 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Mary

Compact Kenwood food processor to give away

I have an old compact food processor to give away. It only has a blade for chopping/mixing but I'm sure, with the right research, other pa…

Started by Julia S

4 Aug 21, 2020
Reply by Julia S

Large angle grinder (and owner) to borrow

We were cutting a fireplace hole in our bricked up fireplace and our angle grinder has barely dented the surface.  Has anyone got a large a…

Started by Leanne

5 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by Leanne

Ikea table to give away

Hello, Please get in touch in case you are interested in an Ikea table for free. Wooden top and metal legs, appr. 130cm x 75cm.  See pictur…

Started by Mary

2 Aug 19, 2020
Reply by Sarah R

Free baby stuff: bottle steriliser, play mat/gym

To give away here are: A Phillips Avent mains bottle steriliser in good working order. I may also have some unused bottles to go with it. A…

Started by NickM

2 Aug 19, 2020
Reply by NickM

Dumped bike frames and bits

Out today I came across a load of dumped bike frames and bits. I've no idea if they are serviceable but if there's anyone out there with an…

Started by Liz

7 Aug 18, 2020
Reply by Robert Pike

Tiles to give away

7 white bathroom tiles to give away.  25cms x 20 cms

Started by gwyn247

0 Aug 17, 2020

Doggy stuff to give away

I have some doggy toys, accessories, grooming items etc to give away.  Foster doggy has been successfully rehomed.

Started by gwyn247

0 Aug 17, 2020

Anne of Green Gables sequels

If you are comfort reading at the moment I am happy to hand on the sequels to Anne if anyone would like them - I can sit them on my doorste…

Started by Kate

1 Aug 16, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service