Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids curtains to give for free today

Hi there, I have a pair of kids curtains in perfect condition to give for free. Let me know if you are interested. You need to pick it up o…

Started by Leonie

1 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by JonS

White cabinet to give for free today

Hi there, I have a nice white cabinet in perfect condition to give for free. Let me know if you are interested. You need to pick it up on S…

Started by Leonie

2 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Leonie

Storage unit to give for free today

Hi there, I have a storage unit in perfect condition to give for free. Let me know if you are interested. You need to pick it up on Seymour…

Started by Leonie

4 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Leonie

Queen bed to give for free today

Hi there, This is the last item: a queen bed, wooden frame, with mattress. We painted it in orange. Not new but still good! More info and p…

Started by Leonie

0 Oct 17, 2020

Now taken: lawn turf

I have 5 rolls of lawn turf left over from turfing my lawn. It arrived yesterday so should still be in good condition. It is in my front ga…

Started by Rob Whiteway

0 Oct 17, 2020

Miele Vacuum Cleaner for free today

Hi again, One more item for you today because we are moving out: a vacuum cleaner that is 4-5 years old but still working well. You only ne…

Started by Leonie

3 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Anonymous Bosch

Bookshelves and Dining table for free today

Hi neighbors! We have items left and we would love to give them for free to anyone interested as we are moving out tomorrow morning. 6 seat…

Started by Leonie

0 Oct 17, 2020

Small grey desk to give for free today

Hi there, I have a nice small desk in perfect condition to give for free. Let me know if you are interested. You need to pick it up on Seym…

Started by Leonie

2 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Leonie

Wanted: packing boxes

Does anyone have any packing boxes they don’t need any more? Daughter is moving at end of month so if anyone might have some by then would…

Started by Nicky

2 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Nicky

Metallic bed frame with storage

Free to whomsoever can collect. Grey metal bedframe with storage area underneath as shown in photo. V G condition.. 2m long by 1 m wide wi…

Started by Steve Wilkins

1 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by sparkle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service