Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sorry, no longer available! Eldery Roberts DAB/FM radio needs a good home....

This lovely old radio is probably near the end of its life and is a bit crackly when you adjust the volume but otherwise seems to be workin…

Started by YvonneR

4 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Ayca

Christmas tree stand offered

Bit late in the day, but I just came across this in my loft and don't need it. It's only been used once or twice - yours for a donation to…

Started by Maddy

6 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Maddy

Visitor parking permits

Hi there In order to stay in London and obey Tier 4 lockdown rules we are now stuck with a family member's car that we don't have a parking…

Started by lucys

4 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by lucys

Save Your Postage Stamps For Charity

Hi, its that time of year. Can I ask you all to save your postage stamps over the Christmas period. I regularly collect them for charity (G…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Wood Green Visitors Parking Permits

I have a few Wood Green Outer visitors permits that expire at the end of December. Can anyone make use of them. 1hr, 2hr and daily availabl…

Started by Tosh

2 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Tosh

Free children's easel

See pictures. Chalk board on one side. Then white board on the other side. Collection off Turnpike Lane.  Msg ,07917123780

Started by Steph

2 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Steph

Free Boys' BMX bike

Free boys' BMX bike. Been in shed for a few years. Brakes need fixing and tyres are flat. Good project for holidays. 

Started by Rose

3 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Remy Wasyluk

Free ticket to Christmas Grotto- this Sunday 20th

If anyone would like a free ticket to the Pickled Pepper Bookshop Christmas grotto in Crouch End for this Sunday 20th December, 12.30-1pm t…

Started by Hannah

2 Dec 17, 2020
Reply by Hannah

FREE Ikea wardrobe (narrowed) N22

Giving away this used Ikea wardrobe with drawers and instructions. It was narrowed in width to fit the room, current dim. approx 1m95 x 1m.…

Started by BusyB

0 Dec 16, 2020

Empty bottles wanted

Hello. I am looking for any unusual looking empty gin or other alcohol bottles you might be about to put out to be  recycled as I want to u…

Started by Tina

0 Dec 13, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service