Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free to collect Black Crash mat

High quality black standard crash mat, roughly 2m x 80 cm, free if you can come and collect. N4.

Started by Sinead Rushe

6 May 7, 2021
Reply by AnonKG

Borrow: Torx or star shaped screwdriver / bits for one hour tops

Does anyone have any small torx screwdriver bits that I might borrow for an hour? I think the size I need is a T10 or T15 (or about 3mm), j…

Started by Hamm

2 May 7, 2021
Reply by Hamm

Borrow some drain rods, please?

Hi there, Does anyone have a set of drain rods they'd be willing to lend to me? Many thanks in advance. Will

Started by WW

2 May 7, 2021
Reply by WW

Floorboards Urgently Needed!

We're currently having our floors repaired and sanded but we are short of replacement boards by several metres. Does anyone have any spare…

Started by Nick G-T

4 May 7, 2021
Reply by G

Free sofas, 2 and 3 seater. Scratched by cats!

Two John Lewis sofas (3 and 2 seater) with detachable headrests, grey. Both arms of three seater and one arm and back of two seater badly s…

Started by Fred

0 May 7, 2021

YARD SALE Seymour Road Sat 15th from 2pm

It's another yard sale on the ladder - the residents of Seymour Road welcome you to come and see what we've got to sell. The poster says it…

Started by Sophie

5 May 7, 2021
Reply by wendy miller

Free to collect - Garden Chairs x 6

Hello, I have 6 plastic garden chairs, 3 x white and 3 x green, free for anyone who would find them useful. They are in good condition, jus…

Started by Beth K

2 May 7, 2021
Reply by Beth K

Free: Swingball set ***update - has now gone ***

Used only occasionally but still works just fine - it's Swingball so not much to go wrong! Post collapses into 3 connecting parts for stora…

Started by KTwok

3 May 7, 2021
Reply by KTwok

**Now taken** Free to collect - Habitat Bath Rack

Hello, I have a bath rack which we are no longer using and would love to give to someone else. It has some small water stains but is in oth…

Started by Beth K

1 May 7, 2021
Reply by Jo Golden

Free kids bed

Children’s Aspace single high sleeper bed.  The wood was starting to split near the top of the ladder so needs repaired (though the ductape…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

0 May 6, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service