Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

**Now Taken** Free to collect - 3 folding chairs with cushions

Hello, I have a three folding Ikea chairs, similar to these: https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/terje-folding-chair-black-00222440/ I also have s…

Started by Beth K

2 May 21, 2021
Reply by kenneth

Free Gale Gold Monitor speakers, good working order

A pair of bookshelf speakers going for anyone who wants them. Great condition and really nice sound, but the amp they were plugged into sto…

Started by Matt

2 May 17, 2021
Reply by Matt

FREE chandeliers (x3)

We have just completed a home renovation and have 3 matching chandeliers that we would be willing to give away, if anyone could make use of…

Started by Jenevieve

2 May 17, 2021
Reply by jclanoe

Free to collect - Brewing Kit (good for wine, mead, cider, perry, and beer)

Hello, I have two brewing kits, one new/unopened and one used free for anyone who would like to try their hand at home brewing! Kits consis…

Started by Beth K

2 May 16, 2021
Reply by Samsam

3 Ikea packing boxes for free

An over zealous Ikea packager has left me with 3 medium cardboard boxes if anyone needs them to pack stuff. They are sturdy and very clean.…

Started by JJ B

0 May 16, 2021

Free packing material

I have  great deal of Jiffy Furniture-Soft and quite a lot of bubble wrap if anyone is about to move and would find it useful - seems a sha…

Started by Julie

2 May 15, 2021
Reply by Julie

Free used bookcase - needs tlc (great for upcycling)

Used bookcase (bookcase was on its side when taking this photo) - over 150cm wide, over 90cm in length and 20cm deep. Similar to an IKEA Bi…

Started by Wafa

4 May 15, 2021
Reply by Wafa

FREE Box of small picture frames.

FREE - Box of various small frames - some of these are clip frames 13x18 cms, others have a wooden frame 10x15 cms. PM me if you would like…

Started by maggie

5 May 15, 2021
Reply by maggie

Free Cushions

6 cushions to give away.  

Started by jude

0 May 15, 2021

Free Everett upright piano

The piano requires tuning and some TLC. Dimensions 184 W x 64 D x 104 H Pick up from the Ladder, ground floor. The piano would require 2-3…

Started by Nicole

1 May 14, 2021
Reply by George G

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service