Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,860)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Fireplace with Tiles

Does anyone have an old (Victorian?) fireplace that they're getting rid of? Looking for something to use for decorative purposes, and happy…

Started by Jane Roberts

0 6 hours ago

Looking for a Tripp Trapp chair

Hello - I am looking for a second hand Tripp Trapp chair in good condition.  Thanks!

Started by Anne-Sophie K.

0 yesterday

Unopened/unused CDs and tape cassettes - free

Are these of any use to anyone? - TDK CD-R80 - box of 25 discs - Sony HF90 - 9 tapes - TDK B90 - 2 tapes - TDK D60 - 1 tape

Started by Helen M

4 yesterday
Reply by Helen M

FREE children's bike

We have a child's 24" Pinnacle Twenty-Four bike to give away. It will need a new chain and one of the tyres has a slow puncture, but the fr…

Started by Sydney

9 on Sunday
Reply by Sydney

Free: Double Glazed Windows and uPVC window frames

Free: Double Glazed Windows and uPVC window frames. In good condition, seals intact, window locks would need replacing. 1950mmx1000mm.

Started by Louise

0 Apr 29

Bedroom Furniture

Hello - we have a small Ikea wardrobe and chest of drawers going free. We don't have transport but can help get them out the door into a va…

Started by Lou

2 Apr 28
Reply by Lou

Beautiful roman blind with small pink/red rose design to give away

Roman blind in good working order in good working order to give away (with all the fittings).  90cm width x 150cm drop (recess) Standard Li…

Started by Renee

0 Apr 26

Wooden Bed Frame 120 x 200 cm to give away!

Solid wooden bed frame with solid wooden slats to give away from smoke free house with cats. Excellent condition. Pick up from Seven Sister…

Started by Renee

0 Apr 26

Gardening WhatsApp group?

Hello, I'm looking for people who might be interested in joining a WhatsApp group about gardening. I find this website quite clunky and tri…

Started by Sophie

9 Apr 26
Reply by Sophie

Breastfeeding pump supplies etc offered for free

Hi I have some equipment for breastfeeding: a Medela swing pump (never used but removed out of the original packaging), sterile breast milk…

Started by NikkiS

3 Apr 25
Reply by Katerina

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service