Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[NOW GONE] Free: Sofa - ideally gone by Thursday 19 Sept

Hello, We're getting our neighbors' sofa which means our existing one is going for free. Barely used. Navy sofa with firm seating cushions,…

Started by Sophie

0 on Monday

Old Remote Controlled Car - condition unknown

I've been the custodian of my brother's old R/C car for many years and after much gathering of dust he's agreed to let me get rid of it.  I…

Started by Tom A

2 on Friday
Reply by Tom A

Free chest of drawers

Solid wood chest of drawers with optional extra fold out top. Free collection from Warham Road .  Depth 45cmWidth 78cmHeight 100cm

Started by Elizabeth

1 on Friday
Reply by Mic Jeeves

Freee pizza stone / cheesboard

Hi, does anyone want this pizza stone / cheese board? It’s quite weighty and looks nice, we just don’t use it. There is a picture with a mu…

Started by cuddlyburger

1 Sep 12
Reply by Leanne

FREE - Packing material (large sheets of bubble wrap)

Does anyone need packing material? It's clean and in several large sheets - a bit like bubble wrap but bigger bubbles and sturdier. Free to…

Started by Caroline

2 Sep 10
Reply by Caroline

Sander needed

Hi there,  I am looking for a handheld sander to borrow for sanding down a dining room table. Alternatively, any recommendations for someon…

Started by Mike

4 Sep 9
Reply by Mike

Free stuff for New Uni students perhaps?

Some china and plastic bowls, unused document folders, new oven gloves and set of tea towels, cookbooks, mugs. Free or make a donation to U…

Started by Domshaw

0 Sep 7

FREE ochre rug 5ft x 7ft - collect from the ladder

Two years old. Original listing here: https://www.dunelm.com/product/isla-rug-1000168292?rugSize=160cm+x+230cm+%285ft+x+7.5ft%29&colour

Started by Lydia

2 Sep 6
Reply by Lydia

Free to any walker who wants them

Not sure what to call them! They go over walking shoes/boots and legs to help keep them drier and less muddy.  Brand is Trespass. I've hard…

Started by Ruth

3 Sep 5
Reply by Justin Guest

Water Butt going free

Basically it's a spare one. You will need to get the accessories such as the tubing connecting to the down pipe.  Which is cheap and easy t…

Started by tigha

5 Sep 2
Reply by Carrie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service