Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost fluffy ginger & white cat - Meads Rd N22

Ginger has been lost since 4th January. Unfortunately he has not been neutered and not been microchipped and no collar. His owner has put d…

Started by tulips

2 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by tulips

Lost black & white cat - Hewitt Avenue N22

Cica has been lost since 6th January. Unfortunately she has not been neutered and has not been microchipped and no collar. Big fluffy black…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 27, 2016

Found: Grey staffy on lordship lane

I found a male grey staffy on Lordship rec yesterday. He wasn't wearing a collar so I rang the Haringey dog warden and they collected him.…

Started by Samantha Johnson

3 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by tulips

Found tabby kittens N16 - home needed

Two tabby kittens have been found in St Andrews Grove N16 area. The kittens are being looked after by Stokey Cats and Dogs. If no owner fou…

Started by tulips

3 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Abandoned cat needs a home

(This cat's previous owner moved away and left 5 cats behind to fend for themselves. Neighbours have been feeding and trying to help the ca…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 21, 2016

Lost fluffy grey cat - Greenfield Rd N15

Betty is neutered and has not been microchipped yet, no collar. She has been lost since 16th January. New to area. Her owner has put detail…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 20, 2016

Found white dog - owner/home needed

This dog was found on approximately 18th January and is with the Islington council dog warden. If you recognise the dog or can help, please…

Started by tulips

2 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Home needed for female grey & white cat

A local person who rescues cats is seeking a home for this lovely little female cat. After several months caring for her and trying to find…

Started by tulips

4 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by tulips

Lost white cat N1, N4, N16

George has been lost since 12th December. He is microchipped and neutered. He was wearing a red "I am Microchipped" collar, but collar may…

Started by tulips

2 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by tulips

Missing black and white cat

I'm posting this for friends in Hornsey. Reggie is a mainly black cat with with white markings, split ears and inverted front rib. Missing…

Started by Sara

1 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by tulips

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service