Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kittens looking for a new home! :)

We have two beautiful kittens ready to find a new home in a month. Two girls. If you or you know anyone who would like to have a kitten ple…

Started by Oly

7 May 19, 2016
Reply by PhoebeMac

Two Pomeranian dogs need a home

These two Pomeranian dogs Sasha and Pepi (girl and boy) need a home together as they love each other and are inseparable.…

Started by tulips

7 May 19, 2016
Reply by tulips

Cats and kittens needing homes

http://stokeycatsanddogs.co.uk/ Email: stokeycatsndogs@gmail.com Tel: 07408 873811 Stokey Cats…

Started by tulips

4 May 18, 2016
Reply by tulips

Lost Cat

We have lost our cat, last seen Carlingford road, he jumped into the back of a builder's white van, then ran out in Selco car park (White H…

Started by Tim

2 May 18, 2016
Reply by Tim

Lost male tabby cat N22

Hi, We just moved into the area (Weatbury avenue) and our cat has managed to escape. He was last seen on Westbury Avenue at 12 am 12th May…

Started by Rosie L

4 May 16, 2016
Reply by Rosie L

Lost tabby male cat! Please help!

Hi, My partner and I just moved into the area (Westbury avenue) and our cat has managed to escape. He was last seen on Westbury Avenue at…

Started by Rosie L

0 May 16, 2016

Found injured black cat - Outram Rd N22

Apparently a black cat was hit by a car on Outram Rd N22 around 13th May. The cat was wearing a leopard collar. Unfortunately the cat died.…

Started by tulips

0 May 14, 2016

Little white dog

Little white dog with police at top of Pemberton about to be taken to dog warden. Excuse the brevity. I'm rushing for a train.

Started by Hugh

2 May 13, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Unwanted Pet Week - Wood Green Animal Charity

Wood Green Animal Charity have a fundraising campaign this week called Unwanted Pet Week Every week they take in more than 90 homeless and…

Started by tulips

0 May 12, 2016

Little elderly dog abandoned in Harringay Passage

I'm told that an owner of a little elderly dog left their dog tied up in Harringay Passage one night this week - apparently it turns out th…

Started by tulips

5 May 12, 2016
Reply by Angela

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service