Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barney a Greyhound cross needs a home

Meet Barney, a 2 year old Greyhound Cross who has come into the care of All Dogs Matter after he was found abandoned. Barney is a sweet dog…

Started by tulips

0 May 17, 2018

Tiger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Tiger has come to Stokey Cats and Dogs after his owner died and the family didn't want to give him a home. He arrived covered with fleas an…

Started by tulips

0 May 17, 2018

Calling all Dog Owners - Is your Dog Really Happy? Hear this Talk...

posting on behalf of our cat sitter and dog walker Vicky who is amazing at her job and wonderful with animals..... ------- Is your Dog Real…

Started by Ed Whitehead

1 May 16, 2018
Reply by Marian Leatherby

This Cat looking lost - Endymion Road

Just seen this cat on my doorstep street side   Trying to follow me in to the house.  Is she lost?  Ginger and white with a big shaved midd…

Started by Nicky

4 May 13, 2018
Reply by Helen B McInnes

Noel McFluffy and other overlooked cats still waiting for a home

Noel McFluffy has been waiting for a home for 6 months. Noel McFluffy used to live rough on one of the local estates until December when he…

Started by tulips

0 May 10, 2018

Johnny the cat needs a home

Johnny is one of many rescued cats in Stokey Cats & Dogs foster care looking for his forever loving home. Johnny is a gorgeous fluffy w…

Started by tulips

3 May 3, 2018
Reply by tulips

Lost male black & white cat - Found

This male black and white cat called Otto has been reported as lost since 22nd April from N4 area. No collar, 6 years old. White paws and h…

Started by tulips

2 May 1, 2018
Reply by tulips

Does anyone recognise this cat?

Found this cat on my doorstep (Rowley Road) . Very friendly so not feral. And very emaciated. I can't take her in due to my own very territ…

Started by EyeSpy

14 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Mimi

Black cat, Seymour Road

Very handsome cat hanging around outside no 25 just now. He is very friendly and looks well looked after. He has a small white patch on his…

Started by Julia Snell

2 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Julia Snell

Tortoiseshell Cat N15

Does this cat belong to you.  She/He has been hanging round my house and garden all day.  Not sure if they are lost or just visiting. (we…

Started by Audreyp

0 Apr 19, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service