Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost fluffy black/grey cat N8

This female fluffy black/grey cat called Tilly has been reported as lost since 10th November from N8 area. 12 years old, no collar, has cou…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 16, 2019

Unaccompanied dog seen running down Green Lanes

Hi, everyone I'm not sure if this is any use to anyone but I saw a black Labrador cross (I think) running northbound along Green Lanes this…

Started by KimH

2 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Keats Pereira

Abandoned Chihuahua Ruby needs a home

Meet Ruby, a female 7 year old tan Chihuahua cross who was sadly found abandoned and tied to a bench with a grey and white dog Molly. Molly…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 10, 2019

Mushroom the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Mushroom is approximately 16 years old, but she acts more like a 16 month old kitten than an older cat! She likes to play and run around. S…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 10, 2019

Tortoise care

Hello. Does anyone on here own a tortoise ? Ours needs to have his beak trimmed and our vet won’t do it  so was wondering if anyone has had…

Started by Tina

1 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

Found injured male long haired black & white cat

A male long haired black & white cat has been found injured on 6th January. Unfortunately the cat is not microchipped and not neutered.…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 7, 2019

Tiger the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Tiger came to Stokey Cats and Dogs after his owner died over 6 months ago and the family didn't want to give him a home. He arrived covered…

Started by tulips

4 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by Lindsarian

Hills vets. Just the best

so both my cats have had colds, coughs,snotty noses etc ever since the fireworks.  They got cat flu as kittens and emerges when stressed th…

Started by tigha

4 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by V&M

Stella the cat needs a home - Rehomed

Stella is looking for a loving home. She is a beautiful semi long haired cat. Stella would prefer to be the only cat in the house. She is…

Started by tulips

4 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Stokey Cats and Dogs

Rescue cat Daisy and her kitten Baby need a home together - Rehomed

Daisy is just the sweetest cat, very sociable and friendly, loves company. Sadly she was living outside as a stray and was getting pregnant…

Started by tulips

1 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by tulips

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service