Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Timid Mowgli the cat needs a home

Handsome Mowgli is looking for a loving home. He is very shy at the moment, but he likes his head being stroked and won't refuse a few gent…

Started by tulips

0 Sep 12, 2019

Missing cat - Allison road/Hewitt road - white and ginger patches and a moustache.

Our white and ginger spotted cat has been missing the last 3-4 days. He normally goes walkabout in the gardens of Allison and Hewitt for a…

Started by Apple

3 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Michael Anderson

Missing cat Avondale/Woodlands park road N15

Bengal cat around 9yrs old, last seen on Monday has gone missing from Avondale road, where the gardens back onto Woodlands park road. Pleas…

Started by Sam

9 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by tigha

Marvellous Milo the cat needs a home

Milo is a gorgeous 1 year old male cat rescued from a neglect situation.He is very friendly and playful, and loves to be around people. He'…

Started by tulips

0 Sep 5, 2019

Cat sitter

I would like to find a reliable local professional catsitter. I have looked at the catsitting thread but that seems to be people doing it f…

Started by Mrs Hewitt

9 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Mrs Hewitt

Missing Cat Beechfield Road N4

MISSING CAT   from Beechfield Road N4 please call 07949 364 072 if you have seen him Charlie is a small adult white and tabby cat who is fr…

Started by Katharine Tatum

2 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Katharine Tatum

Missing Black cat Crouch End

My cat has been missing since Sunday 25th September. I was away at the Edinburgh festival in August but her cat sitter is in our building a…

Started by Hannah

1 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by Miss Leilani

Black Panther BoBo the cat needs a home

Beautiful BoBo needs a home. He was rescued from the streets and is in a temporary volunteer foster home. He has been neutered and microchi…

Started by tulips

0 Aug 29, 2019

Missing cat

Our cat seems to have gone walk about over the last day. We're down in the Gardens and he is usually always around for breakfast and for cu…

Started by Jo B-S

0 Aug 24, 2019

Budgerigar found - Hampden Road - alive and well

very young budgie found in the middle of Hampden road on 16.8. Holding out hope that this is a lost friend and not an unwanted pet. Get in…

Started by Dan

4 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Lara Harwood

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service