Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Purring Felix the cat needs a home

Felix came to Stokey Cats & Dogs with some injuries to his back and the back leg. He was in a fight and was probably bitten by another…

Started by tulips

3 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by tulips

Best mates Bobo the cat and Kylo the kitten would like a home

BoBo and Kylo met in their volunteer temporary foster home and have become inseparable. If you are interested in offering BoBo and Kylo a…

Started by tulips

2 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by tulips

Cat sitter for young tabby wanted for 9 days

Hi I had someone fixed up to take my beautiful tabby cat into their home while I have some building work done  but at last minute it's fall…

Started by Sapphireblue

1 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Antoinette

Young ginger cat - corner Allison Rd and Green Lanes

This delightful little chap was playing under parked cars on Green Lanes and eyeing off pidgeons above Poison this afternoon, on the corne…

Started by Smithoix

1 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by Barbara

Parky an elderly Jack Russell dog needs a home as owner died

Meet Parky, a 14-year-old male Jack Russell Terrier Cross. All Dogs Matter are looking for a new home for him after his owner has sadly pas…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 7, 2019

Missing Cat in N19

My cat Charlie has gone missing if people can check sheds and gardens please? especially in the crouch hill/ trinder road area. She is very…

Started by Elski

5 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Elski

Mushy and Scott - two older dogs needing a home together

Meet Mushy and Scott, who are both looking for their forever home together after a change in their owner’s circumstances. Mushy is an 8-yea…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 31, 2019

VIsit Stokey Cats stall at Vegan Market this weekend

Stokey Cats & Dogs will have a stall at the Vegan Market this weekend 2nd and 3rd November and they look forward to seeing friends as w…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 31, 2019

Found white & black cat - Ridge Rd N8

This cat was found wandering in Ridge Rd N8 on 20th April. The cat will be scanned to see if microchipped. It's important to get pe…

Started by tulips

2 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by tulips

Lost brown staffie dog N15 - Now Found

This female brown staffie dog called Tiffany has been reported as lost from N15 on Saturday 26th October. Small scar on top of head. She is…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 26, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service