Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat Injured on Green Lanes - Possibly struck by car - Eating well and RSPCA called - direct message me for further info

Thanks for your responses. The cat is safe at the Harmsworth RSPCA clinic but I've been asked to remove the photo because of concerns that…

Started by David Schmitz

4 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by tigha

REWARD: MISSING CAT DUCKETT ROAD/MATTISON ROAD

Gary is a medium to large male cat, long, fluffy hair that is white with brown patches and distinctive yellow eyes. He has been missing aro…

Started by chelsea king

2 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by tulips

Two Shih Tzu dogs Holly and Ivy need a home together

Meet Holly and Ivy, two 7 year old female Shih-Tzus. All Dogs Matter are looking to find them a home together. Holly and Ivy are two loving…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 12, 2019

Tiny Tammy the cat needs a home as owner died

Sweet Tammy is looking for a forever home. She is 13 years old and has been through so much. Her owner passed away and she was left alone w…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 12, 2019

Lost cat?

Saw this cat earlier by the passage on Allison Road  followed me to Beresford . Could be lost. 

Started by Saima

8 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Saima

kitten or young cat sought

A good friend of mine is looking for a kitten, or a young cat. Her previous cat -- a much-loved, happy male -- died at sixteen years of age…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

16 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by katia

Handsome Tafywyn the cat needs a home

Handsome Tafywyn is looking for a loving home. He might tolerate other cats, but he would prefer to be the only cat in the house. He's a sw…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 5, 2019

Puss the tabby cat needs a home

Sweet Puss is looking for a new home as her owners are not allowed to take her to their new home due to a no pets allowed policy.  Puss is…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 28, 2019

Cookie a Chihuahua dog needs a home

Meet Cookie, a 6-year-old male Chihuahua, who is looking for a new home after a change in his owner’s circumstances. Cookie is good with ot…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 21, 2019

Rescue cat Leia and her kitten Rey need a home together

Leia is a one year old female cat. She was found living outside, unneutered and pregnant. She gave birth to kittens outside and Leia and he…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 21, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service