Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tortoiseshell cat, small very thin and no collar in my garden two days now. Seymour Road. Do you know anybody who'd lost a cat?

I've got a picture of the cat

Started by basia grzybowska

5 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Hannah Smeaton

Tortoiseshell Cat with Yellow Collar Appeared in Mannock Rd

Hi We have had a small to medium sized tortoiseshell cat with a yellow velvet collar camping in our front garden for the last week. I thin…

Started by Hannah Smeaton

3 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Mook

cat flaps

Can anyone give advice on microchip cat flaps? We have had our kittens micro-chipped and will be letting them out soon but haven't sorted t…

Started by David

13 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by David

Kittens in need of homes

Dear all,   I have been looking after 2 sets of foster kittens and their mothers while the kittens are being weaned.   The kittens will be…

Started by Salsa

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Suziki

Gorgeous black cat looking for a new home

This is Jack. He was found on Seymour Road on Halloween, trying to make friends with people to get himself a home. After 2 weeks of sleepin…

Started by Anette

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Anette

Black cat missing - wightman road

Hi all, My little cat Moussa has been missing for over 24hrs.  He's black with a white mark on his neck and another one one his belly. I th…

Started by B

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Anette

Another lost cat on Seymour Road?

I keep seeing this little one around. Does not matter when I come home, this cat's aways around. Quite shy, skinny, and no collar. White ch…

Started by Anette

25 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Anette

Ginger Tom Cat missing on Hewiit Road

Little Ginger Tom Cat missing since last night (Saturday 3rd December) from halfway up the hill on Hewitt Road. He is very friendly and ans…

Started by Lil

5 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Lil

Black and white cat run over on St Ann's Road

I am sorry to have to bring bad news but I have just seen a black and white cat with a pink and yellow collar (we couldn't see a name on it…

Started by Germana

1 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by tigha

Has anybody lost a parakeet on the ladder?

First time I saw parakeet in the garden. Looks a bit like a Monk Parakeet, yellow and green. Didn't have a chance to take a picture.

Started by IB

9 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by maggie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service