Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat in Victoria Road

I saw a cat in the middle of Victoria Road today at around 12.30pm. It was very friendly but also very skinny. There was no collar or anyth…

Started by Imogen T

7 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Catherine Sorley

Missing Cat - North Tottenham

Hello. My cat Olive has been missing since Saturday. We're on Argyle Road near the stadium. Please check your sheds and gardens if you're n…

Started by Tindara

0 Jun 2, 2014

Tara the super cat

SEEN 1.5 million times in 24 hours, this extraordinary video captures a cat (Tara) rocketing onto the scene to rescue her family's toddler…

Started by Clive Carter

29 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by TBD

My cat has been killed. Middle of Lausanne Road.

Dear Cat owners, I just want to warn you if you have a cat that goes out the front of your house. My beautiful 9 yr old white fluffy cat wa…

Started by A Brown

31 May 30, 2014
Reply by Lucy Fielding

Please neuter and spay your pets

Do you own a cute little black cat with white markings on the face? Does he hang around with a fluffy ginger cat (we call Garfield)? Do you…

Started by Shelene Hawkins

8 May 29, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Jack Russell type dog found in Finsbury Park

Passing on the message from Twitter: https://twitter.com/BalladOf/status/470332658527248384/photo/1

Started by ThaiDi

0 May 26, 2014

Missing African Grey, Pleeeease call if sighted

Started by Milo

15 May 25, 2014
Reply by Jessica

Black cat missing north of the ladder

Our cat is missing. Quite slim black cat with white on two paws. Please let us know if you have seen him M

Started by Mjs

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by tulips

Dog walking

Local Dog walker (N17 Lordship Lane)   National Association of registered pet sitters and dog walkers (NARPS), Criminal Record Checked, Pub…

Started by Jim Gilbert

0 May 21, 2014

Urgent! Help Maddie Cat find a home!

This is the beautiful Maddie Cat and she desperately needs a home! Maddie was found as a tiny kitten, abandoned, in Athens about 7 years ag…

Started by Rozie s

10 May 15, 2014
Reply by Geraldine B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service