Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Male ginger and white cat needs a home

Ronnie is about 8 to 9 years old and belongs to a elderly lady of 89 who has dementia and can't look after him properly. The cat is being l…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 13, 2015

Cattery /cat sitter recommendations for Xmas break

Hi all I need a cattery for my cat for about a week over Christmas. I was going to try Dragon Vets on Hornsey Rise but they're booked up. P…

Started by Tim Miller

2 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Rozie s

Lost fluffy tortoiseshell cat - Daleview Rd N15

Lucy is not microchipped and is neutered, no collar. She has been lost since the night of 7th November in Daleview Rd/Roslyn Rd area. She i…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 12, 2015

Lost/Stolen dog - Reunited with owner

Jessie is microchipped.  He was filmed on cctv from the Texaco petrol station on Caledonian Rd N1 being pushed into a green Vauxhall Cavali…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 12, 2015

Ricky is still looking for his forever home.

It is with great sadness that I have to find Rocky a new home. He is 7 and shares his birthday with the King of Pop! He is a great charact…

Started by Theo Neocleous

1 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Hilary H

Lost dog - blonde Lurcher - Now Found

Wolfy is microchipped and neutered. Black leather collar with small fleur de lys on collar. Lost on 31st October. Last seen in Regina Rd N4…

Started by tulips

14 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by tulips

Cats Found N15

Two stray cats have been found in N15. 1 x Domestic Long Haired Male Mainly black with white areas on paws 1 x Domestic Short Haired Male…

Started by Amanda: Lillys Legacy

1 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Lost ginger & white cat - Kings Rd N17

Garfield is microchipped and neutered, blue collar. He has been lost since 3rd November. The owner has put details on here, no photo. www.a

Started by tulips

0 Nov 7, 2015

Rocky is looking for his forever home....

It is with great sadness that I have to find Rocky a new home. He is 7 and shares his birthday with the King of Pop! He is a great characte…

Started by Theo Neocleous

16 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Vicky Alhadeff

Lost black & white cat - Albert Rd N22

Smokey is neutered and microchipped. She has been lost since 26th October. When she went missing she was wearing a black collar with name t…

Started by tulips

1 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service