Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,585)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you own or know who owes these cats

These 3 cats have been hanging around our house midblock between Effingham Road and Fairfax Road.  They are timid, but its hard to determin…

Started by Pugface

0 May 11, 2022

Possible lost cat? Black and white with black mark on nose

I've seen this black and white cat a lot recently. Seems to come over the roof of the Parikiaki newspaper building into Fairfax and Falklan…

Started by SID

1 May 6, 2022
Reply by Maren Meinhardt

New cat in neighbourhood

We've noticed a new cat appear in our back garden quite regularly on Vartry Road - it is very skinny but possibly that is just the breed…

Started by Penny

4 Apr 30, 2022
Reply by Penny

Trustworthy and reliable cat sitter services

Hello all. We are going on holiday for two weeks in June and are looking for a trustworthy and reliable cat sitter to come to our house on…

Started by Doodle

10 Apr 15, 2022
Reply by Lil

Anybody lost a budgie?

Odd question, I know, but there was one near the cafe in Finsbury Park a few minutes ago, and so I wondered whether somebody's pet had esca…

Started by Phil M

0 Mar 26, 2022

Missing Snow Bengal N22

2 year old Snow Bengal went missing from Clyde Road N22 on Friday 18th of March. Any info welcome.

Started by Kittycat

7 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Kittycat

Found bird

We had this bird appear in our garden. It’s very tame and seems to be a pet. Please get in touch if it’s yours! Does anyone know who to con…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

3 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

Found cat, top of Harringay ladder

A very pretty long haired tortoiseshell cat has been hanging around one of the top ladder roads the past few days. It looks like (until r…

Started by Melanie S

1 Mar 8, 2022
Reply by Pat C

Little dog found on Fairfax Road

Little dog found looking lost on Fairfax Road. 

Started by Leanne

5 Mar 4, 2022
Reply by Nicole Keddie

Found cat (resolved)

We were followed home by a very sweet young cat tonight, (details removed) We've set her up at our place for the evening and until we can g…

Started by Dan and June

3 Feb 21, 2022
Reply by Dan and June

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service