Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone want to buy a pub

So another shabby pub bites the dust - The Poachers (a weatherspoons gone horribly wrong) looking pub on the corner of Westbury Avenue and…

Started by Tammy Palmer

16 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Harringay Birder

Fogo Vivo review in Time Out

A nice review of Brazilian restaurant Fogo Vivo in Time Out here See my review below.

Started by Liz

13 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Arkady

Almo

Just a plug for Almo, the Polish deli opposite the Salisbury. They haven't been open long but the people are very nice and they have fresh…

Started by

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Liz

Revamped Green Lanes Restaurant granted late licence

Gokyuzu restaurant, next to Hala in Grand Parade has recently doubled in size after occupying the premises of the long vacant Ford's Green…

Started by Hugh

11 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by jack63kids

What happened to Lavas?

Does anyone know what happened to Lavas on Westbury Ave N22? It was a fab Turkish restaurant and take away, and it looked a few months ago…

Started by Tara-Lee Platt

2 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

The Hidden Space - Yoga, workshops etc

Hello, Does anyone know what has happened to this venue? It says outside the door on Falkland Road that there are no longer any workshops t…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

13 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Pat

Exclusive Limited Edition Photographic Celebration of The Harringay Passage

For anyone who lives in and is interested in Harringay you may wish to check out this at The Big Green Bookshop in Wood Green http://www.bi

Started by Lesley Ramm

1 Aug 18, 2010

Obergine

I realise this has been posted about before but felt the need to add my own voice. The new cafe across from Tescos on Green Lanes (replacin…

Started by Kaitlyn Hamilton

5 Aug 13, 2010

"Nutty flavoured" squirrel pie, anyone...?

From today's Metro: A Budgens grocery store in Crouch End, North London is currently selling squirrel meat for £3 each and campaigners cla…

Started by Kit

18 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh

WH Smith Wood Green - how long will it stay open?

Once again today I had a totally frustrating experience trying to actually buy something in this large, untidy and sprawling place. No-on a…

Started by Maddy

10 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by folko ono

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service