Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Mediterranean fish restaurant opening on Wightman Road

At the northern end of Wightman just past the mosque. Doesn't look like it'll be too long now.    

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Hugh

La Vina going al fresco

Seems La Vina have got over their planning hurdles and are finally erecting their outdoor terrace next to Moka on Wightman Road. The shi…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Stephanou's Barbers - time capsule: a last look (Greek Cypriot barber)

With Stephanou's Barbers up for sale (next to the Salisbury), I took my camera down last week and snapped a couple of shots. Apparently the…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 30, 2012

Community Cafe - excellent food and great atmosphere!

I just posted this on a reply to an old thread and then thought perhaps I should start a new thread so apologies if I am doubling up. Last…

Started by Rachyface

4 Mar 30, 2012

Muna's gone

Walked past Muna's, 599 Green Lanes, and, sadly, it appears to have closed down for good - it is shuttered, the sign is gone, and mail appe…

Started by Admiral

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Wood Green shop opening - and it's not a betting shop or a 99p store

Just a quick retail update on the Mall, which has been suffering a few closures of late (Peacocks/ Barratts etc etc) Tiger Stores has ope…

Started by AntK

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

The Banc New resturant in West Green

We have just eaten at this new restaurant on West Green Road at junction Black Boy Lane called The Banc.  Opened just before Christmas by t…

Started by hilary adams

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Lucy W

Former Trehantiri Shop now Polish delicatessen

Nice to see the empty Trehantiri shop by the bridge is now a brand new Polish shop. We have a couple now. And part of the unit is to be a P…

Started by Ruth

0 Mar 26, 2012

Nafsika's Greek Restaurant is having a party tomorrow (Sat 24): your invitation

I popped in to Nafsika's yesterday to say Hi and stumbled over a special evening the delightful Ackis and Nafsika are having this Saturday…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Is anyone interested in forming a local business networking group in the area?

Hi, I run a gardening company and I was wondering if anyone else out there would like to occasional meet up to share ideas, get things off…

Started by Matt

55 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service