Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From sloppy takeaway pizza to bouji sushi

So, Papa John's pizza takeaway, just under the Harringay Green Lanes bridge, has closed down and is soon to become a Sushi place. How Bouji…

Started by Caroline

5 on Saturday
Reply by Park

Winkworth boards

Has anyone experienced Winkworths “to let”or any estate agents signs going up after the property has been let? Seems pointless yet really i…

Started by TTTH

2 Jul 10
Reply by TTTH

White Hart Lane Coles Park Market

This market has suddenly been closed after more then 15 years. It attracted hundreds of visitors, and many sellers, who have lost their inc…

Started by chiara contrino

8 Jul 9
Reply by Michael Anderson

A decent butcher

It’s been 274 days since Baldwins the butcher closed, I have tried to find a decent replacement and after a lot of eating I can say that To…

Started by Charlie

10 Jul 7
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

Window repair recommendation

One of my kitchen windows seems to have water trapped inside it. Probably needs complete replacement but wondering if repair is possible. …

Started by Ruth

10 Jun 6
Reply by Ruth

Great place for brunch in Noel Park

Hi there I highly recommend "The Olive Three" for brunch. I have been lots of times since they opened and it's my favourite brunch place in…

Started by AlexConx

1 Jun 2
Reply by Doodle

Has a cure for male pattern baldness been found on Harringay high street?

It looks like another, yes another, barbers is going into the empty shop next to the Maqsoud newsagents? I might be wrong but there are sev…

Started by Gordon Farcas

3 May 1
Reply by Lara

Locksmiths on Green Lanes

Has the locksmiths near Green Lanes station closed down? It always seems to be shuttered up now. Thanks

Started by Tom Devine

9 Apr 24
Reply by Maddy

Currency exchange opposite PO

This morning I bought Euros at the H&T pawnbrokers opposite the Post Office - 180 Euros cost me about £10 less than it would. have been…

Started by Maddy

1 Apr 24
Reply by sam_b

Zera Cafe House and Bistro

After the sad loss of Snug we now have ZERA CAFE HOUSE AND BISTRO open.  They offer an amazing range of breakfasts, coffees, wraps as well…

Started by Alan Martin Day

8 Apr 12
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service