Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple road closures!

I don't know who organises these things but Tottenham Lane, Middle Lane and Priory Road are all closed for road-works at the same time. Pre…

Started by Maddy

8 May 5, 2023
Reply by Elizabeth M

Three Ladder Streets approved for repaving

Cllr Brabazon has just let me know that she and Cllr Anna Abela proposed three Ladder streets for repaving in the current funding round and…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 27, 2023
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Any local Zipcar members - where have the Harringay cars gone?!

I’m a sporadic Zipcar user but recently have found it hard to book the most convenient cars for me, on Hewitt and Cavendish Roads. Looking…

Started by Alison P

3 Apr 11, 2023
Reply by Alison P

Congratulations to The Salisbury for Time Out Top Ten spot

Harringay landmark The Salisbury has started its year with the accolade of being named in the top ten of Time Out's new best pubs in Lond…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by kotkas

Hackney slows their Green Lanes traffic to 20MPH

In a year long trial starting in  March 2013 almost all of Hackney’s roads will be slowed to 20mph. Most major roads, including Green La…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 1, 2023
Reply by pamish

Prepping for Halloween?

Soptted this young lady in the charity shop between Tesco’s and Selale. Perfect for this year’s Halloween.

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 25, 2023

Former Harringay lamp post is Iron Maiden icon with its own Facebook Page

Twitter has been doing its stuff today and has turned up another fascinating Harringay fact. Apparently a lamp post that used to stand in…

Started by Hugh

12 Mar 21, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Railway Fields closed (7th March) due to drainage issues on site

The site will not be open to the public until the issue is fixed. Will try to keep you updated or check TCV Haringey's FB page for further…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 7, 2023

A lively evening of Yiddish stories and songs with Vivi Lachs at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

A brilliant evening of readings, song and discussion with Vivi Lachs who is passionate about the Yiddish literature and music of the East E…

Started by Liz

0 Feb 24, 2023

The tree felling begins at St Ann's Hospital...

...by the time they have finished, 50% of the tree cover will be gone. Local documentary photographer Sabrina Merolla was able to take pict…

Started by Liz

8 Feb 12, 2023
Reply by Sabrina

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service