Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community's New Plans for Development of St Ann's Site Put on Show

Two-thirds of the St Ann’s Hospital site is due to be sold for private housing development, with only 14% of the homes classed as “afford…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by jane

Autumn ambles through Tottenham

It being a beautiful, warm, Autumn day (perhaps one of the last?) I decided to walk to my destination in Waltheof Gardens yesterday, traver…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 17, 2016

Free Cakes for Kids in Haringey

Image: Free Cakes for Kids                             Started in Oxford nearly a decade ago Free Cakes for Kids is  a community service t…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 9, 2016

Fire on Tottenham marfhes

Short piece about this on the news just now, and this article: www.standard.co.uk/news/london/tottenham-marshes-fire-firefighters-battle-bl

Started by Alison P

3 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Sarah

One Way Suspended on Some Ladder Roads for Next Two Days

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 31, 2016

Seven Sisters Station Entrance Transformation by Architecture Collective

Architecture collective Assemble are creating an art installation at Seven Sisters Tube station for Transport for London’s Art on the Under…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Terrapin

What's happening to the Downhills Park cafe?

I was concerned to discover that as the summer holidays crept up on us, one of our favourite destinations for  playing tennis and general h…

Started by Liz

31 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by gbee

Chipmunks in Finsbury Park

i think I saw one playing on the fence near Manor House. I thought it was a baby squirrel but its markings were totally different - with ve…

Started by Alison P

12 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Alison P

Pedestrian bridge on Wightman /Allroy Road closed all week (w/c 22 August)

Be aware - now not just closed to cars but to bikes and pedestrians too. The signs don't say when it will reopen but when I asked one of th…

Started by Alison P

1 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Good Press for Harringay's new Resident-run Housing Trust

There was a good piece about Harringay's new resident-led housing trust in The Guardian today. Dawn Foster explains: the St Ann’s redevelop…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service