Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cold call from two men from 'money expert' with advice on switching energy supplier - and will do the switch for you

Just had had a visit. Two polite men with ipads who put various bits of info into their tablet and tell you that you could save £100s each…

Started by Alison P

7 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by JP

A host of golden daffodils in Allison Road

Many thanks to Shef of Harringay Traders and the volunteers who put some work into the "pocket park' at the bottom of Allison Road and crea…

Started by Liz

1 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by JJ B

Intermittent power cuts Friday 17/2

Has anyone else been having this - we've had two so far. Both for less than a second, but enough time to be very annoying if you're working…

Started by Alison P

6 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Alison P

Emergent Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum in Harringay Land Grab

One of the leading members of the emergent Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum has been in touch with me this week to let me know that the gr…

Started by Hugh

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

Checking for signs of Spring in Railway Fields

Paid a quick visit to Railway Fields on Monday. Whilst the kids played on the swings, I had time to do a quick tour of the site looking for…

Started by Liz

6 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Liz

A Passage for All Seasons

Click through here to a charming set of photos of Harringay Passage in all seasons by photographer Anna Gordon.

Started by Liz

2 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Geraldine

#Springwatch in #N15

As the Chinese proverb says, Spring is sooner recognised by plants than by men, and this was certainly in evidence as I wandered home thoug…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by EMC2

Heritage Opportunity for 16-24 year olds

Please see below: We are partnering with Museum of London Archaeology (MOLA) to deliver a youth engagement programme in March aimed at 16-2…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 6, 2017

Dehumanising Harringay - another civic space bites the dusts

This morning's planning applications list brought a reminder about the partial demolition of St Ann's Police Station.  Whilst in many ways…

Started by Hugh

13 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Sarah Parker

St Ann's Housing Project in the Guardian

It would the biggest CLT in the country by a long stretch if they managed to pull it off An interesting piece in the Guardia about Communi…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service