Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spare Hama beads and bases

Am having a clear out and have a box of these in various colours plus some of the bases you make the designs on. Let me know if you'd like…

Started by Alison P

3 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Alison P

Nature notes: what to see at Railway Fields this month

Winter always feels like a quiet time in Nature but, in reality, it's just that she requires you to have a little patience, listen a little…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Michele

Nature notes: Rare bird visits Walthamstow Wetlands

A little out of our immediate area, I'll grant you, but only a short bus ride away is the newly opened Walthamstow Wetlands, a wonderful pl…

Started by Liz

1 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by claire taylor

Towering Future for Wood Green

Last week the developers for the old M&S building on Wood Green High Road put on an exhibition which gave a peek of the future. Showi…

Started by Hugh

12 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Pat Devereaux

Post Office Closures - the Crouch End Way

Started by Hugh

13 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Steve

Lottery Grant awarded to Haringey First World War Peace Forum for Conscientious Objector project

Haringey First World War Peace Forum have won a National Lottery grant for their work commemorating the Conscientious Objectors, known as ‘…

Started by Liz

8 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

The rise of the Red Admiral

It’s been a good year for the Red Admiral. Despite a wet summer, its numbers have risen by 75%, compared to last year. It certainly feels l…

Started by Liz

6 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Appeal after Motorcyclist Dies on Green Lanes

Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are appealing for information and witnesses after a 40-year-old motorcyclist died…

Started by HoL Site Admin

11 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by tigha

Vote now and share the love for Lordship Rec

Sadly, I've not been able to get to Lordship Rec for a few weeks (long story) but, between Autumn last year and the Summer holidays, I was…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 26, 2017

Harringay Protest - Stop Killing Londoners: Cut Air Pollution

I just came across this video. Did anybody catch this on Green Lanes last month?

Started by Hugh

25 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Godfrey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service