Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nature notes: rainy day reading, bird song, spectacular skies and...wet wipes

I have to admit I haven't had a lot of time to compile any Nature notes on one particular topic this week. Too busy staring at the skies a…

Started by Liz

3 May 3, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Hanging out in the Fields with Jack-by-the-hedge

This week I was delighted to take up my role again as a volunteer nature education officer at Railway Fields, helping children from all ove…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by The Black Lark

St Ann's Police Station Apartments on Sale

Following its closure as a functioning police station about five years ago, homes in the former St Ann's Police Station on St Ann's Road…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Jake

Hornsey School Sets Sail for Antigua

Pupils from Hornsey's Greig City Academy will be competing at the upcoming Antigua Sail Week. The Greig City Academy shot to fame in 2017…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Helen D

Will the Number of Events Drop Dramatically at Finsbury Park? What the Income Figures Tell Us

As I've mentioned elsewhere on the site, a recent Appeal Court ruling to a case brought against the Council may have the effect of reducing…

Started by Hugh

24 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

Let's learn to love the dandelion

On the grassy slopes of the New River and the lush new grass on municipal lawns, clustered in the meadows and woods of Railway Fields, in g…

Started by Liz

7 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Liz

Do you REALLY want to help the Homeless? Become a Community Host in Haringey

In a little publicised initiative, Haringey Council are partnering with the St Mungo's Charity to facilitate local people to host a homeles…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Ruth Valentine

All Change! Trains for Gatwick & New Local Timetable

Change is afoot with our local Great Northern train services. New connections at Finsbury Park From May it will be possible to change at F…

Started by Hugh

10 Apr 16, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Looking to borrow a USB computer microphone for a few hours

Just that really - want to buy a good mike but have had previous problems with our computer when recording sound and want to check that it'…

Started by Alison P

2 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Alison P

Wireless Gatecrash

Things seem to have got out of hand earlier today.

Started by Hugh

13 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service