Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nature notes: why I would join a march to save the swifts

When I was a child, the summer skies above my head were full of swifts, the air filled with that distinctive scream as they swooped and div…

Started by Liz

11 Jun 1, 2020
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Pictures of the Future of the Hawes & Curtis SIte

Following Sam's publication of the sad demise of the old Oakwood Laundry, I've added below the latest set of visualisations of the site is…

Started by Hugh

30 May 29, 2020

Council Update on Liveable Crouch End

From a Council press release: The Liveable Crouch End project is currently on hold at the request of TfL. Proposed designs as part of the p…

Started by HoL Site Admin

29 May 23, 2020
Reply by John D

The Wind Huffed and it Puffed....

.....and it blew down a much-loved blossom tree in Hewitt Road last night. The tree was a favourite of Hewitters of all ages who loved i…

Started by Hugh

0 May 11, 2020

Call for Temporary Car-free Streets in Haringey

A growing number of voices are urging Haringey Council to introduce temporary car-free streets. This has been made possible by a recent cha…

37 May 2, 2020
Reply by Dave W

Appeal To Provide Your COVID Health Status

Please download the app and and share your health daily to help scientists and researchers beat COVID-19: https://bit.ly/c19symptoms.

7 May 1, 2020
Reply by Lydia Walter

Toffs Owner Falls Victim to Virus

The Ham and High has this week shared the sad news that the owner of Toffs fish and chips restaurant has passed away after contracting the…

1 Apr 27, 2020
Reply by Dick Harris

The Rare Spectacle of Intelligent, Incisive Commentary on the Coronavirus Crisis

If Andrew Marr isn't on your weekend newsfeed, he should be for today's programme.  This weekend he fond some great guests who did much b…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 26, 2020
Reply by tigha

Isoltaion Yoga Video from Hewitt Road's Aggie McKenezie

Thanks to Burgoyne Bec for flagging this up.

0 Apr 16, 2020

Medics and Police Call for Lower Speeds During Crisis

As UK doctors call for lower speed limits to reduce the pressure on health services, London's top traffic cop has gone online to plead for…

0 Apr 2, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service