Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flooding in Hornsey causes traffic chaos

A burst water main in Hornsey the early hours of this morning has brought traffic to Haringey. Wightman Road is currently blocked and repor…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

Pop-up vaccinaction clinics reminder

Over 200 people visited the Wightman Road Mosque in Hornsey last Saturday as the first pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinic took place in Har…

2 Mar 29, 2021
Reply by Malc B

Haringey traffic boss starts Ladder traffic review following engagement by local group

Following the work of the Harringay Ladder Living Streets group, Cllr Matt White, Cabinet Member for Planning and Corporate Services has ar…

Started by Hugh

58 Mar 19, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

Enhanced testing to be carried out in N10 following detection of Brazilian COVID-19 variant

The following press release from Haringey Council yesterday: Enhanced testing is to be deployed in N10 (Muswell Hill) following the detecti…

0 Mar 17, 2021

Covid cases near zero in large parts of Harringay

Good news from The Enfield Independent Parts of Haringey that saw fewer than three cases of Covid-19 in the seven days to March 3 were: Al…

2 Mar 16, 2021
Reply by michaelw

TODAY- Drop-in Vaccintaion in Wightman Road

COVID-19 vaccination pop-up clinic at Wightman Road Mosque today at 10am - 1pm. The walk-in clinic is open to anyone aged 50 and over, &a…

16 Mar 15, 2021
Reply by JoeW

REACT study shows Haringey in quadrant of London with lowest Covid growth rate

After reading a news article today which flagged up how variable Covid infection growth rates are across the country, I tracked down the R…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 5, 2021
Reply by Adrian Hackney

Who owns our streets? Our neighbourhoods? Who has the right to make changes?

Before I start I should point out that, while I agree with the writer, the words at the end of this post are not my words but those of Lond…

Started by Liz

5 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by JJ B

New application submitted for work to protected trees at St Ann's Hospital

The GLA has submitted a planning application for works to more that thirty trees on the St Ann's Hospital site. The application apparently…

3 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

Haringey publishes medium-term plan for 25 Low Traffic Neighbourhoods

Haringey's map (adapted by HoL) showing existing traffic restriction areas in semi-opaque orange and proposed ones in purple. The non-opaqu…

25 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service