Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jobs / Careers / Self-employment (343)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job - Haringey - Health and Wellbeing Coach

https://publicvoice.london/jobs/

Started by kas

0 Mar 19, 2021

Web Designer Position

Emergingvoices.co.uk, a three year old online magazine, is looking for a website developer. Tasks include   updating the quarterly webzin…

Started by Rose Levinson

0 Feb 3, 2021

Skilled web designer needed

Do you know Wix? Could you create templates and upload content? Could you create a members' blog forum? Please get back to me.

Started by Stephen Games

0 Jan 11, 2021

Part time job offered: tutor / teaching assistant to help with Y5 online schooling

I'm looking for a tutor / teaching assistant type person to help with Y5 online schooling. Flexible on how it would work, daily hours, larg…

Started by ant

0 Jan 5, 2021

Wheely Tots is recruiting local confident cyclists

Local charity, Wheely Tots, is recruiting confident cyclists to deliver and collect testing kits from homes across Haringey.  Details of t…

Started by rhi

0 Jan 5, 2021

Book industry PR?

Start-up publishing company is looking for a PR who knows the ins and outs of the book trade - editors, reviewers, book chain buyers, socia…

Started by Stephen Games

0 Jan 3, 2021

Old-fashioned handwriting?

I'm looking urgently for someone who still uses a fountain pen, and writes in an old-fashioned style. I need you to write an address that I…

Started by Stephen Games

4 Dec 28, 2020
Reply by Yas Sami

Urgent - Need a database quick

I need someone to go through a couple of business websites and organise into a database all the company names, a name to write to, their po…

Started by Stephen Games

2 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Stephen Games

Researcher wanted - quickly!

Publisher wants a researcher to compile three lists over the next week: 1. Lies we were told about Brexit 2. Lies were told about covid-19…

Started by Stephen Games

9 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Stephen Games

Escape Lockdown London - Live In Care Opportunities

Escape Lockdown London - Live In Care Opportunities Posting to gauge interest, please feel free to comment or PM for further details. If yo…

Started by ingo pless

3 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Geraldine B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service