Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jobs / Careers / Self-employment (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shared Lives Haringey

i manage a Council service  seeking to attract more self employed carers willing to share their homes with vulnerable adults. You will need…

Started by Kieran Cullen

0 Mar 5, 2013

Local charity seeking part time Administrator

I work for a local charity called Student Action for Refugees (STAR) and we are looking for an Administrator, the details and application p…

Started by Takaokagiejin

4 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Branch Out! Free Horticultural training for 16-25 yr olds in East London

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 26, 2013

Job hunting help in Haringey (and surroundings)

I've recently found out that I'm going to be made redundant next month from my job, so am starting to look for new positions. I would dearl…

Started by Sharon

7 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sharon

Seeking temporary employment

I am currently in-between jobs so am seeking temporary employment until I am able to take on a permanent position. My background is within…

Started by Rebecca

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jane Garrett

How to pay 10% tax on £100,000 income

First, you need to be outside of PAYE and you need to be a freelancer. Essentially you are a one person limited liability company that cont…

Started by John McMullan

16 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Nanny

Hi. I'm looking for an experienced nanny for 3 days a week, starting in February, to look after 2 children (aged 18 months and 3.5 yrs). If…

Started by Mandip

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Mandip

Need a helping hand?

Hi I am a Ladder resident and I am looking for some p/t cleaning work in private houses, whether it is a blitz one-off Christmas or a regul…

Started by Gill

4 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Gill

Career change : how to get into teaching? (without going back to school)

Having spent the past ten+ years facing a computer screen I have decided to dedicate the rest of my working life to people. Nice thought, b…

Started by Isabelle

71 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Isabelle

Looking for a part time employee to do some promotion for us

Hi  We're a personal training company based in finsbury park looking for a person to hand out fliers outside the station to potential custo…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

0 Dec 14, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service