Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Items Lost / Found (361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

necklace found in Finsbury Park

It's quite unusual, looks like the owner wore it a lot. Message me if you think it might be yours

Started by anne barwick

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Ducketts Common on 17 June: stolen wallet

A heartfelt plea: was anyone here at the Ducketts Common playground on the afternoon of Monday 17 June? And if so, did you happen to see -…

Started by empyrean_aisles

0 Jun 17, 2013

Camera found Highgate Woods

My daughter found a camera in Highgate Woods last week. Looking at the pics on it I would guess it is a child's camera, pics of cat, family…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Found- Girl's (?) Plum Laser Junior Glasses- Pemberton Rd

See pic. Found on the floor by the wall next to the entrance to the Infants this pm. Will hand them into the South Harringay Children's Cen…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jun 10, 2013

Do you know Ms Lee M McQuirk

If so, please let me know. I found two of her credit cards in the middle of the footpath near Cafe Moka on the way to the station this morn…

Started by

3 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Lost: Oyster cards between The Salisbury and Turnpike Lane today

Hi, I managed to lose a black MasterCard travel card holder with 2 Oyster cards in it on the way to my daughter's swimming lesson around 1…

Started by Karan

0 Jun 4, 2013

Found something from Brian Ahearne

I found something this morning that belongs to a certain Brian Ahearne, so if you are Brian then please contact me. If you know Brian, plea…

Started by Peet van de Sande

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Peet van de Sande

Ruck sac in front of 69 Pemberton road

Hi, I accidentally left a small ruck sac in front of 69 Pemberton road on the pavement.. It has few clothes in. I would be Greatful if a ne…

Started by Newyork

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Newyork

Lost a Po?

Spied on a Ladder front garden wall.

Started by Hugh

1 May 27, 2013
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

Keys found

This morning I found a set of keys on the windowsill of my house in Allison Road - presumably some one found them on the street & put t…

Started by David T

2 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by David T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service