Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Items Lost / Found (368)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

baby pram left on mattison road

Hi all, Just wondering if any parent, for whatever reason, left their pram on the street? Looks like an expensive item too. Was told by…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

0 Nov 12, 2013

Lost - big red woollen coat on Sunday

I just bought this beautiful  full-length coat at the Hidden River festival at one of the stalls there and it was stuffed into a small blac…

Started by Geraldine B

3 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by SHIRLEY TEECE

child's scooter

Last week we left our child's pink scooter in Fairlands Park. It is of the usual two-wheel design for scooters that are used by small child…

Started by David Schmitz

0 Sep 11, 2013

FOUND - CHILD'S BIKE

A seriously good child's bike found today on Warham Road.  For return call 07836 645937 with full description.

Started by RussellV

0 Sep 5, 2013

Found: a USB memory stick in Fairland Park with some course notes on it

Found: a USB memory stick in Fairland Park yesterday with some course notes on it. Let me know if its yours and you want it back.

Started by ant

0 Aug 21, 2013

Found luggage on Duckett Road: F**** C******

We just found a suitcase left out on the pavement in front of our house on Duckett Road. It has a tag with the name F**** C*******and the a…

Started by CanadianMichael

14 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Hugh

glenwood road 1990/1992 lost friend.

hello harringay, i am just trying to find an old college drinking friend i lost contact with years ago. he lived up here in newcastle upon…

Started by felix fireball

0 Jul 2, 2013

necklace found in Finsbury Park

It's quite unusual, looks like the owner wore it a lot. Message me if you think it might be yours

Started by anne barwick

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by anne barwick

Ducketts Common on 17 June: stolen wallet

A heartfelt plea: was anyone here at the Ducketts Common playground on the afternoon of Monday 17 June? And if so, did you happen to see -…

Started by empyrean_aisles

0 Jun 17, 2013

Camera found Highgate Woods

My daughter found a camera in Highgate Woods last week. Looking at the pics on it I would guess it is a child's camera, pics of cat, family…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

1 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Hugo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service