Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Items Lost / Found (368)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Milk Fairy

On Wednesday we woke up to find two pints of lovely semi skimmed milk on our doorstep. As much as I love the idea of delivered milk I am no…

Started by Vanessa Maugey

3 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

micro scooter found corner of Weston Park and Inderwick Road

Found a purple micro scooter corner of Weston Park and Inderwick Road on Wednesday evening.  Would love to return it to the owner.

Started by h4k

0 Nov 20, 2014

KEYS FOUND NEW RIVER

Set  of keys with  rubber tag  "OXFORD " found on the  New River Wightman Stretch. Message me if yours Thanks 

Started by gbee

7 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by idff

Found: Pink Apollo Incessant bike

A bike has appeared in the front yard of my house in Hewitt Road over the weekend. It is dark pink, Apollo make and 'Incessant' model. Unfo…

Started by KatieH

1 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by tigha

Found Black Handbag, Roseberry Gardens

I found a handbag down the side of my bins today with some personal items in it. I suspect it was stolen from someone on green lanes and th…

Started by Kathryn Duff

1 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Reward - Lost today: girl's raggedy doll somewhere between Fairland's Park and Fairfax, Park, Harringay, Glenwood, Clarendon or Avondale Rds

It's a little girls' doll from Ikea. About 8-9inches high, yellow hair and 5 inch floppy legs. Significant sentimental value for a lovely l…

Started by

2 Sep 15, 2014

Found - Damaged Pandora Bracelet

If anyone has lost a Pandora Charm Bracelet, I found one this morning near Harringey Station.

Started by Abi White

1 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Jessica

Lost car key

I dropped my car key near to my house last Friday 22/8. I left my decorator here.  Two men of Eastern European origin called and asked the…

Started by Louisa Spivack

0 Aug 26, 2014

LOST TEDDY. Downhills park/Belmont road/Langham rd/Stanmore rd

LOST TEDDY! Somewhere between downhills park playing fields, Belmont road and Stanmore road N15. Heartbroken 3 year old (and mummy). Favour…

Started by Suzanne Charlton

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Charlton

FOUND - Green Jellycat Frog

Hi there, I found a green Jellycat frog outside Finsbury Park today. Obviously well loved. If you know who he belongs to, please get in to…

Started by Ella68

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by maggie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service