Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Original Sash Window Weights

Spotted an unwanted stack of original Victorian window weights if anyone needs one/some.

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by matt

Sofa bed needs new home, free

We have a blue 2 seater sofabed that we'd like to get rid of. It's old, but in ok condition and great as a spare bed. Any takers? Must be c…

Started by Anette

0 Jul 26, 2009

Duck wanted for mutual benefit.

Nothing kinky, just a good natured duck wanted to visit our welcoming and friendly garden, for weekly or twice weekly visits. Plenty of opp…

Started by Duguneek

0 Jul 24, 2009

Looking for a football team

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right place for my question but I am looking for a football team. I wouldn't mind playing once/twice a…

Started by Benedetto

6 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Hugh

What to do with old washing machine?

Any suggestions on how to get rid of an old washing machine? Is there someone i could phone to come take it away for a small price?

Started by ant

4 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

Beauticians in Harringay - one for the girls!

Hi, I'm looking for a beauty saloon somewhere in the vague region of green lanes but the only one I have actually found I didn't like. Can…

Started by Ciara G

6 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Anyone know how to write a macro in Word

I found this post via Google which tells me half of how to write a macro for Word that 'll extract hyperlinks. To make it work, I followed…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 9, 2009

compost bin looking for a garden

I am giving away a large compost bin (the new shed won...). Black plastic with bottom drawers. Was in the garden when I moved in so don't k…

Started by Blanche

5 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by maggie

4-bedroom Ladder house to rent - will be available in October

We're going abroad for 2 1/2 years, leaving in early October and looking to rent out our house on Effingham Road. Are you interested or do…

Started by Debbie Warren

0 Jul 6, 2009

Funding for theatre project

Hello all, I'm an actor and writer. I have a play, a cast and a possible venue. What I don't have is the cash or the knowhow to raise it.…

Started by Jimbo

0 Jul 3, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service