Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,816)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free - antique / vintage sofa (in need of some restoration and a loving home!)

Sadly we have to get rid of this sofa in order to make space for a sofa-bed. It is of an unknown age (1920s??)  and although there is a fai…

Started by GillianM

9 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by GillianM

Morrisson's 'Let's Grow' vouchers for schools

Could anyone let me know whether any of the local schools are collecting the above?  I have a few (not loads) to donate and none of the mum…

Started by HK

4 Sep 22, 2011

Cherry Cola Festival Ticket - Saturday 24 September

Lots of bands, lots of venues in Shoreditch.   I'm selling my ticket, which will give you access to all venues, for £10 (originally £15). …

Started by Cath English

0 Sep 22, 2011

For Sale - Citroen Saxo 2001

For Sale Citroen Saxo in Harringay. 2001 78K Miles on clock. Full Service History. 10 months MOT and 6 months tax! Metallic Blue. 5 door ha…

Started by Andrew Russell

0 Sep 22, 2011

In search of - Hall for a birthday party.

Can anyone recommend a hall or anywhere really that is not soft play for a 6yr olds birthday party? Our flat is too small & in October…

Started by MzMoore

20 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Little Jewels Nursery.

What do people think of it?  Wasn't impressed with the Ofsted report - Only Satisfactory and they flat out failed Safeguarding which is wor…

Started by MzMoore

17 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Phil M

Free child's cycle helmet

Free: Raleigh child's cycle helmet, size 50-53cm, suitable for 2-4 yr old, Dolphin pattern. Let me know if you want it.

Started by Liz

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Liz

black gloss slab kitchen

Hi Neighbours,   We are changing our black gloss kitchen for a white one. The black gloss is the Casablanca range from Wickes. It's very st…

Started by Sarah

0 Sep 20, 2011

How to start looking for a shared ownership flat in Haringey or Hackney?

Hi everyone   Does anyone know where and how to start looking for a shared ownership 1 bed flat?  I'm currently renting on Hewitt Road and…

Started by Sam Craft

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Sam Craft

I'm looking for somewhere to keep bees

I wonder if anyone might be able to help me. I'm looking for somewhere to keep some bees, and wondered if anyone might know anywhere local…

Started by David Deane

30 Sep 19, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service