Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old-school ladies bicycle needed!

Hello out there! Has anybody got a reliable bike to sell? The kind you can hang a basket on and that doesn't have too many gears, remember…

Started by Karin Fremer

0 Nov 6, 2012

Sleeper ticket to Glasgow departing Wed 7 Nov

Hi all, I have a sleeper berth ticket to Glasgow departing Euston this Wednesday night (7 Nov) at 23.50pm and arriving into Glasgow Central…

Started by empyrean_aisles

0 Nov 5, 2012

For Sale : White Goods - Ideal if you are setting up a new home

Hi Due to replacing our kitchen we have a range of white goods for sale some of which are recently purchased and are in excellent condition…

Started by Sue

5 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Sue

Mirror for sale

I have a mirror I want to sell, there's no room for it in my new house unfortunately. It's got a wooden frame (see photo), and measures 77…

Started by Anette

5 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Anette

Ikea 'Leksvik' Children's Extendable Bed.

Ikea 'Leksvik' Children's Extendable Bed.  North London, N8    Price: £80 Great bed which starts off as a toddler size and ends up as a sin…

Started by Jolanta

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Jolanta

METAL GARAGE REQUIRED URGENTLY!

Has any one got a metal garage for sale or that they don't want  that is easy ish to put up!!!

Started by Shez Shez

0 Oct 25, 2012

Yamaha 125 Motorbike

Dear All I have a Yamaha 125 motorbike which is need of some tlc and a good home! Its been in my garden for the last year and has no mot or…

Started by Michelle

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by B

For sale - Grizzly Bear tickets x3 at the 02 Academy Brixton on Monday 22 October

Three tickets for sale at face value of £22.50 each as we can no longer attend the concert. Pickup from Falkland Road today or can meet in…

Started by Nick G-T

3 Oct 21, 2012

Baby sling, Mothercare hexagonal play pen with mat, available for £20 & £30 respectively

Hi, We've got a hexagonal mothercare playpen & a baby sling that we've now finished with. The sling is a Kari me (http://www.kari-me.co

Started by michaelw

5 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by michaelw

Arts & Crafts dining table chairs for sale

Five dining table chairs for sale - four without arms, and one with arms. The photo shows three of the chairs. £100 ono  

Started by Adam

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service