Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chelsea Flower Show tickets for Friday the 25th of May 2012 (5.30 - 8), for sale

Hi,  I have two spare tickets for the Chelsea Flower Show for Friday the 25th of May 2012. They are late afternoon / evening tickets (5.30p…

Started by Matt

3 May 21, 2012
Reply by Matt

Running at Finsbury Park

Hello, I was wondering if there are any groups/people running locally for fitness at Finsbury Park? I just running for fitness, and I get…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

3 May 21, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

Yoga and/or pilates classes

Hello, Anyone know of any good yoga or pilates classes in the area? Preferably evening or weekend classes? Thanks :)

Started by Alex

8 May 18, 2012

Early 20th Century Blinds anyone?

I came across a bunch of early 20th Century venetian blinds and a roller blind in a front garden yesterday that look like they've been stor…

Started by Hugh

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

I'm looking for performers for Harringay Market

Hi everyone, I'm looking for bands and/or solo performers for Harringay Market. Preferably acoustic cause we don't want to disturb anyone.…

Started by Jessica

6 May 14, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

French conversation

I am currently doing the third level (advanced) of Open University French. Although my written French is reasonable, I continue to struggle…

Started by Tina

3 May 13, 2012
Reply by TBD

FREE Hotpoint Aquarius Tumble Dryer

The tumble dryer works fine,  however the door does not stay attached when in operation! It was removed by a small child. It can be held in…

Started by GillianM

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by Alex

FREE - Compact Radiator

We have a compact radiator to give away.  It measures  8000mm(w) x 4000mm(h) x 60mm(d). Its in pretty good condition (see photo attached) b…

Started by Michelle

0 May 11, 2012

Son's scooter and buggy left in Cranley Gardens N10 today. Can you help?

Does anyone know if there is anything similar to HOL that people would use over the other side of the tracks? Today I had a spectacular mom…

Started by GillianM

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Anette

Free Desks going in Railway Fields clear out

The team at Railway Fields are having a clear out to make way for new staff members. So some desks are available free but need to be collec…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service