Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,817)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantastic as new furniture and appliances - MUST GO

All in as new condition, just 3 months old - must go in the next few days, no sensible offer refused. I will list to the best of my abilit…

Started by cara howard

3 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by cara howard

Yamaha BWS scooter 125 learner legal for sale - plus accessories if wanted

Sporty little white scooter, excellent condition with one minor scuff (which you can see - front right) as expected from life in London. Ri…

Started by cara howard

0 Nov 6, 2012

Old-school ladies bicycle needed!

Hello out there! Has anybody got a reliable bike to sell? The kind you can hang a basket on and that doesn't have too many gears, remember…

Started by Karin Fremer

0 Nov 6, 2012

Sleeper ticket to Glasgow departing Wed 7 Nov

Hi all, I have a sleeper berth ticket to Glasgow departing Euston this Wednesday night (7 Nov) at 23.50pm and arriving into Glasgow Central…

Started by empyrean_aisles

0 Nov 5, 2012

For Sale : White Goods - Ideal if you are setting up a new home

Hi Due to replacing our kitchen we have a range of white goods for sale some of which are recently purchased and are in excellent condition…

Started by Sue

5 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Sue

Mirror for sale

I have a mirror I want to sell, there's no room for it in my new house unfortunately. It's got a wooden frame (see photo), and measures 77…

Started by Anette

5 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Anette

VW Campervan at reduced rate for quick sale

We need to sell our family's much-loved campervan, a VW Transporter high-top 1988 model with kitchen, rock-n-roll bed and rear seat-belts.…

Started by Anna-Zohra Tikly

0 Oct 27, 2012

Ikea 'Leksvik' Children's Extendable Bed.

Ikea 'Leksvik' Children's Extendable Bed.  North London, N8    Price: £80 Great bed which starts off as a toddler size and ends up as a sin…

Started by Jolanta

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Jolanta

METAL GARAGE REQUIRED URGENTLY!

Has any one got a metal garage for sale or that they don't want  that is easy ish to put up!!!

Started by Shez Shez

0 Oct 25, 2012

Yamaha 125 Motorbike

Dear All I have a Yamaha 125 motorbike which is need of some tlc and a good home! Its been in my garden for the last year and has no mot or…

Started by Michelle

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service