Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Sony Freeview box

Free Sony Freeview box available. I'm guessing most people have it built in to their TVs now but contact me if of use.

Started by matt

1 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by matt

Fly infestation

I have a yucky fly infestation. I have noticed the occasional large fly recently but didn't think much of it. Last night I came home, there…

Started by Josephine

10 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Lesley Ramm

Anyone know where I can buy a sledge?!

Have tried argos and homebase and all stores in London have sold out.  Was hoping to take the children sledging tomorrow but may have to re…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

6 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Sue

A dog has been left outside in this weather (Seymour/Warham Road)

Dear all, We have been hearing a dog barking at the back garden of Seymour Road or Warham Road. We are not sure who he belongs to as he ha…

Started by Jitsu

3 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Jitsu

Are the trains running?

Does anyone know if the train from Harringay green   Lanes to gospel oak is running in the snow? TFL says severe delays but I don't trust t…

Started by Takaokagiejin

1 Dec 18, 2010

Local carol services

Can anyone recommend a local (church) carol service coming up before Xmas? One with cozy atmosphere (maybe candles) and good music - sorry…

Started by Maddy

7 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Local Taxi Firms

.....and whilst I'm in question mode, I had a bad experience with a cab firm recently and am trying to find the best local cab firm, for lo…

Started by JeremyS

29 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by KP

Which Smartphone?

What is the best smart phone? I need something that can do emails well, be a good phone and do "clever stuff". I think the IPhone does the…

Started by Andrew Stillman

5 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Want to volunteer to give away books on World Book Night?

Launched yesterday, 2 December 2010, members of the public are invited to apply to be one of the 20,000 givers of 48 copies of their favour…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 3, 2010

Having a toy clearout this weekend ready for Christmas?

If you're having a bit of a clear out of toys and games over the weekend and are looking for a home for good quality toys and games in good…

Started by Liz

0 Dec 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service