Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale - Sofa, Dining Table & Chairs, Kitchen trolley, small desk, mirror, footstool

I have a number of furniture items for sale - mostly Ikea.  All are in good condition and are approximately 1 year old and lightly used.  A…

Started by Gouda17

6 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Marion

2 couches for sale - £200 ono - Quick sale

DFS Evelyn 3 seater and Homebase snuggler (both shades of oatmeal) for sale. Buyer to pick up before Friday morning if possible. We have h…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

3 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

For Sale: Audrey Hepburn DVD Box Set

Not sure if they have ever been watched having sat at the bottom of a pile of DVDs for ages. Includes: Breakfast At Tiffany's / Roman Holid…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Wanted - Maths Tutor!

Needed for an adult to secure subject knowledge at GCSE level (trainee primary teacher) Tuesday evening's as soon as possible! Harringay N8…

Started by Sarah Lou

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Bethany

Moving Boxes (new) FOR SALE

I have heaps of brand new wine boxes for sale from a wine delivery company that is no longer trading. They're in packs of 10. The wine divi…

Started by Andrew

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Free Cat Food.

I've got 18 pouches of this stuff that my cats aren't going to eat. Fussy snobs have turned their nose at it and rather than toss it I thou…

Started by Paul Harding

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Paul Harding

Lots of Barbies for sale

Much loved Barbies (approx 20) with clothes, shoes, suitcase, camper van, bus and other associated paraphernalia to go to a good home. Some…

Started by Michelle

0 Nov 23, 2013

Stairgates needed

Hello - has anyone got any old stairgates they want to sell?   Can pick up - thanks. Nicola

Started by Nicola

1 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by JohnT

Free wine and philanthropic feelings!

Could any kind soul lend me a large ladder for just one day, please? We have a slight leak on the roof of our extension and need to reseal…

Started by Sarah

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

HP Desktop with Windows 7 for sale

Dear current and future computer users I have got a spare decent and quietly working HP desktop to sell. The desktop specification: 1. Hard…

Started by Marek

2 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Marek

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service