Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted - empty gas bottle for BBQ

Hi Before I go and buy a new gas bottle for a BBQ I've just got, does anyone have an empty one they want rid of? Thanks, Richard

Started by Richard B

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Richard B

Piano wanted

I am looking for a second hand upright piano. Please contact me if you have one that you'd like to get rid of otherwise. Thanks.

Started by annie

5 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by annie

2004 SAAB 9-3 CONVERTIBLE - PERFECT FOR SUMMER

Hi all, I'm reluctantly selling my Saab. It's lovely to drive and great fun in the summer with the roof down, but we don't need 2 cars at t…

Started by cara howard

0 Jul 2, 2014

Willow pattern china.

Hi I have quite an amount of Willow Pattern china some complete sets made by staffordshire , Wedgewood, washington old willow in the variou…

Started by melanie allen

1 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Records to give away

Hi. I have some 33's and 78's to give away.  There's only about 10.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  There are just loose rec…

Started by Cowper

5 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Cowper

Decent Green Lanes hairdresser

Looking for a good value Green Lanes hair dresser - I'm going to a big event on Saturday and need to get my hair put up with a fascinator (…

Started by Sophie Smith

16 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Tullie

Parking permits

Hi Would someone please be able to sell me one or two daily parking permits? Ive ordered more but they havent arrived yet and ive got build…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

0 Jul 1, 2014

Kids Balance Bike £25

DSCF4533.jpg Kids balance bike for sale. £25. In great condition as our youngest didn't really take to it and went straight to a bike inst…

Started by Artex Monkey

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

For sale@ dark brown sofabed - hardly used

Occasional use dark brown sofa bed - originally from Sofa Workshop. Hardly used. 165cm wide x 95 depth. £500 Picture of sample of colour a…

Started by Harringay

2 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by marian broderick

6 month old Kitchen to sell

We have a galley kitchen we are selling (see photos) which has only been used for 6 months.  The kitchen and the appliances are all in exce…

Started by Michelle

4 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service